Windows 10: Unable to remove duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image

Discus and support Unable to remove duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove the duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image as shown here in my image? Guess I did something wrong... How can I remove it from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by win10freak, May 9, 2019.

1. Unable to remove duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image

Is there a way to remove the duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image as shown here in my image?
    Guess I did something wrong...

How can I remove it from the Settings\Personalization\Lock Screen

:)

win10freak, May 9, 2019

2. Unable to set a lock screen background image (Win10).

I am having the exact same issue.

Unable to remove duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image [​IMG]

I hope someone comes up with a fix.

carbonunit, May 9, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Unable to set a lock screen background image (Win10).

I simply change one registry value -
    Run/regedit/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization
    right click NoLockScreen/Modify and set value data from 1 to 0/OK. Re-open Settings/Personalization. Done !
    regedit screen and Lock Screen personalization screen before (grayed out) and after I reset value to 0 (I could choose and browse)

mrgeek, May 9, 2019
  4. Unable to remove duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image

Unable to set a lock screen background image (Win10).

I tried all of things and I think it's so strange because I can't choose pictures because it does not apear in the screen.

If I try to put manual a picture the system stop and I can't see any picture in my screen.

It's so strange .....

wpmartins2803, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to remove duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image

1. Unable to remove duplicate Win10 Lock Screen image - Similar Threads - Unable remove duplicate

2. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  3. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  4. Duplicate login on Lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate login on Lock screen.: This has taken me months but I have finally got it ! After a w10 update I suddenly had 2 log in accounts,when trying to open my laptop with login disabled. both in my name changing name doesn't work, it just duplicates it! one with pic my real account the other had no pic...
  5. lock screen images

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen images: How can I know the location of the images on the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-images/bcfcb866-1912-4b76-8752-3c7ad9d874e6
  6. lock screen image

lock screen image: I can not change my lock screen image. it says, some of these settings are hidden or controlled by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image/07ce1f84-20f7-4187-a962-1fbf629e311c
  7. Lock screen image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image: Hi there I'm looking for information on a lock screen image, I was unable to take a print screen of it or photo of it but it's a derelict/ruin of a small building and it looks to be in a desert at night time, it is lit up with purple lights and the sky is a mix of purple and...
  8. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Im trying to set a personal photo as my lock screen, windows 10, lenovo 730, but it is expanding to fit the whole screen, making it a pointless picture. Is it possible to just set the photo sized as it is with a black background, so it isnt wide screen?...
  9. How to remove clickable links on the lock screen in Win10?

How to remove clickable links on the lock screen in Win10?: I like this new feature in Windows 10 when it randomizes the picture that is shown on the lock screen. What I can't stand are those clickable links that they put on it. These things: [img] Does anyone know how to remove them? My main gripe with those links is that...
  10. Unable to set a lock screen background image (Win10).

Unable to set a lock screen background image (Win10).: I am currently unable to set a lock screen background image (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit). When on the Lock Screen customization window, it is pretty bare with no images to choose from. Browsing and choosing any image results in nothing happening and it does not add it (refer to...