Windows 10: Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

Discus and support Unable to remove English( United Kingdom) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; am unable to remove « english(united kingdom) from languages, even though have defined english ( united states) as windows display language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Claire2151, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

am unable to remove « english(united kingdom) from languages, even though have defined english ( united states) as windows display language

:)

Claire2151, Mar 27, 2019
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

Unable to remove English( United Kingdom) [​IMG]

MrIndeed, Mar 27, 2019
  3. MrIndeed Win User
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard.

Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere.

Powershell also does not show the English United States pack.

Does anyone know how to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard?

Thank you.

MrIndeed, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

Brink, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

1. Unable to remove English( United Kingdom) - Similar Threads - Unable remove English

2. How do I remove English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove English United Kingdom: Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/how-do-i-remove-quot-english-united-kingdom-quot/m-p/2597432 but since I use a different version of windows I was thinking, might as well ask again.I use windows 11...
  3. How do I remove English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove English United Kingdom: Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/how-do-i-remove-quot-english-united-kingdom-quot/m-p/2597432 but since I use a different version of windows I was thinking, might as well ask again.I use windows 11...
  4. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  5. How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.: I have a status bar at the bottom right that says two keyboards are available English United StatesUnited Kingdomis listed and I want it removed as I do not need it. This seems to be excessively difficult. A simple X and click to remove is the user need here.I only want UK...
  6. How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.

How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.: I have a status bar at the bottom right that says two keyboards are available English United StatesUnited Kingdomis listed and I want it removed as I do not need it. This seems to be excessively difficult. A simple X and click to remove is the user need here.I only want UK...
  7. cortana not available in English United Kingdom

in Cortana
    cortana not available in English United Kingdom: just updated windows 10 2004 version, feature update and cortana not available but was prior to this update ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-available-in-english-united-kingdom/ca2936b3-3eee-4d18-90a8-50757a34b755
  8. Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time

in Cortana
    Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time: I have just had a Windows update build 19013 which seem to work okay until I decided to start using cortana, I have found there is a problem, when I put a prompt in my microphone the big white box appears with, sorry,but Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom)at this...
  9. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469