Windows 10: Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

Discus and support Unable to remove English( United Kingdom) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; am unable to remove « english(united kingdom) from languages, even though have defined english ( united states) as windows display language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Claire2151, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

am unable to remove « english(united kingdom) from languages, even though have defined english ( united states) as windows display language

:)

Claire2151, Mar 27, 2019
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

Unable to remove English( United Kingdom) [​IMG]

MrIndeed, Mar 27, 2019
  3. MrIndeed Win User
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard.

Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere.

Powershell also does not show the English United States pack.

Does anyone know how to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard?

Thank you.

MrIndeed, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

Brink, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

1. Unable to remove English( United Kingdom) - Similar Threads - Unable remove English

2. language pack english united kingdom experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  3. How to remove English (United States)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States): I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in the command dism /online /get-intl I see the English language installed but I don't see it anywhere How to remove English...
  4. Support for windows 10 in UNited Kingdom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support for windows 10 in UNited Kingdom: I am trying to access support for a new installation. Tel: 0344 800 2400 from the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/about/contact/ gets the response "the number you have dialled is not recognised". The support app does not work and the call back option in the support app...
  5. Any fix for removing United Kingdom Keyboard Language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any fix for removing United Kingdom Keyboard Language?: hi everyone, Since the windows 10 update from the past, the united kingdom language cannot be removed. Any fix for it? Thanks in advanced. submitted by /u/jhatrick [link] [comments]...
  6. Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time

in Cortana
    Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time: I have just had a Windows update build 19013 which seem to work okay until I decided to start using cortana, I have found there is a problem, when I put a prompt in my microphone the big white box appears with, sorry,but Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom)at this...
  7. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.: It seems English (United Kingdom) local experience pack is installed every time I get an update. I really do NOT want to use it since I live in Australia - my default language and experience pack is English (Australia) with a US international keyboard layout. (...and no,...
  8. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  9. How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...: How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? It installed itself without my knowledge or permission. I don't want it, I will NEVER use it and it takes up space on MY computer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know how to remove it? Thank you in...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469