Windows 10: Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing.

Discus and support Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I would really like to remove Family Features from my old laptop.I am 19 years old and my account is a child of my father's. My father passed away two... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KolbyDUH, Jul 23, 2021.

1. KolbyDUH Win User

Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing.

I would really like to remove Family Features from my old laptop.I am 19 years old and my account is a child of my father's. My father passed away two years ago, but all of his accounts and passwords was never left with anyone, so there's no way of getting into his account.Recently, I have been getting popups saying "Sign in so you don't miss out." All I have to do is put in my pin and it goes away... for the day. After shutting down my laptop and turning it back on, the popup returns. This only just recently began happening, and while all I have to do is click and then put in my pin, the mild

:)

KolbyDUH, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jul 23, 2021
  3. EthanN44 Win User
    Family Features Popup

There is a popup whenever I do almost anything on the computer that tells me to sign in to family features and it is getting annoying. Can someone tell me how to disable this. I dont need this feature I use the computer alone.

EthanN44, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing.

microsoft family features

Hello,

Once your account is under a Child family member from the
    Microsoft Family feature
    , you’re restricted to view or access a website that is set to your account. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you manage your account by following the steps provided in this article on how to
    remove members from your Microsoft family.
    Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the steps and complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if you’re able to use your account properly.

Note: The account that can remove you from the family member is the account that adds you as a child.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing.

1. Unable to remove Family Features, popup keeps appearing. - Similar Threads - Unable remove Family

2. I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing: This annoying popup keep appearing over the last few days. Its happening every 10-15 mins or so. I have never seen it before, have no idea what it is and I do not want it. Im not very tech smart, I know very little about computers, How do I safely remove or turn off this...
  3. I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing: This annoying popup keep appearing over the last few days. Its happening every 10-15 mins or so. I have never seen it before, have no idea what it is and I do not want it. Im not very tech smart, I know very little about computers, How do I safely remove or turn off this...
  4. I want to remove this FONDUE popup that keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove family safety features?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove family safety features?: A while ago my dad set up microsoft family safety features for my account. Cool didn't really matter back then. But now I just finished building a pc and installing windows and I can't access the web because of this. Is there a way to completely remove this account from that...
  6. Family features appearing after I was removed from the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family features appearing after I was removed from the family: I was removed from my Microsoft family so I could play Quake 3 on the Xbox app, however whenever I try to play the game it tells me to ask an adult in the family even though I was removed from the family. Does the change take a couple of days to set in? I have already...
  7. Family features appearing after I was removed from the family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family features appearing after I was removed from the family: I was removed from my Microsoft family so I could play Quake 3 on the Xbox app, however whenever I try to play the game it tells me to ask an adult in the family even though I was removed from the family. Does the change take a couple of days to set in? I have already...
  8. Microsoft Family features popup

Microsoft Family features popup: Every once in a while, starting about a couple a months ago I started getting the Family I tried to find a way to solve this and ran into a post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/6g1rk6/help_cant_get_the_family_features_verification/ I did what was...
  9. Microsoft Family Features popup spam

Microsoft Family Features popup spam: I keep getting this popup that asks me to log in to Microsoft Family Features so "I don't miss out". It doesn't matter how many times I keep signing in, the window keeps popping up seemingly every half hour or so. How do I make this go away? I've seen other threads on the...
  10. microsoft family features popups

microsoft family features popups: So I keep receiving popup tabs from a microsoft app called "Microsoft family features". they happen every time I boot up Windows, and commonly occur every 30 minutes before stopping completely after a few times. It asks me to sign into my microsoft account so I can send my...