Windows 10: Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4

Discus and support Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While cleaning out my drives I noticed at 69gb file that seems to be from Forza 4 remaining Under WindowsApp > Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame. However I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iAmArrays, Apr 14, 2019.

1. iAmArrays Win User

Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4

While cleaning out my drives I noticed at 69gb file that seems to be from Forza 4 remaining Under WindowsApp > Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame. However I lack the permissions to both view, and delete this file.

https://gyazo.com/12b04cd73199efa3372bcf3b3e9afb34

I am not comfortable with my knowledge of changing permissions so that I can delete this file. As Forza is not showing up under my installed list, or under my program files.

:)

iAmArrays, Apr 14, 2019

2. how to remove MCAFE leftover files?

how to remove MCAFE leftover files?

Mikeranjbar, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4 - Similar Threads - Unable remove leftover

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  3. Unable to remove leftover bulky files from Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove leftover bulky files from Forza Horizon 4: A couple months back I reset my pc but kept my personal files, this deleted all my apps but kept some files including many from Forza Horizon 4 on my D drive.When I go to install the game on the microsoft store the install button does not do anything on the D drive but will...
  4. Removal of Forza Horizon 4 folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of Forza Horizon 4 folder: I have tried to install forza horizon 4 but the install failed but the space on my disk is still used and i cant find any folder with the game, I really need help cuz I had it install on my ssd where i dont have much space....
  5. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  6. Can not remove leftovers from forza

Can not remove leftovers from forza: Im trying to remove Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_XXXXXXXXXX but I don't have permission. I gave myself permission and now It says I need permission from myself DESKTOP-XXXXXXX/madse...
  7. Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall

Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall: i wanted to uninstall Forza horizon 4 but in the "Apps & features" screen of the setings app it showed forza was using 3gb and after the uninstall id freed up like 2gb and now i still got a 74.6BG folder C:\Program...
  8. Unable to Play Forza 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Play Forza 4 online: I want to play online with Forza 4 … getting these error codes... can you help [ATTACH] Network seems ok [ATTACH] ***Original Title: Forza 4 problem with network***...
  9. Removing leftover windows update file?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing leftover windows update file?: Yesterday i clean windows update file from system setting > storage > Free up space. Because this already in the middle of the night and the progress take too long also i think its stuck in "purging: windows update cleanup" status so i turn off my pc and continue tomorrow....
  10. Removing leftover windows update file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing leftover windows update file?: Yesterday i clean windows update file from system setting > storage > Free up space. Because this already in the middle of the night and the progress take too long also i think its stuck in "purging: windows update cleanup" status so i turn off my pc and continue tomorrow....