Windows 10: Unable to remove my work account from windows 10. please help

Discus and support Unable to remove my work account from windows 10. please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried to disconnect/delete the account by going into Control Panel/Settings accounts. Do not have the option to remove the work email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZeeshanButt1, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Unable to remove my work account from windows 10. please help

I have tried to disconnect/delete the account by going into Control Panel/Settings accounts. Do not have the option to remove the work email.

:)

ZeeshanButt1, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 20, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Unable to remove my work account from windows 10. please help

New Local Account Not Working In Windows 10

Hi Scott,

This issue could have happened due to corrupted profile on your Windows 10. We suggest that you delete the non-working profile on your PC and try to register it again.

To delete your non-working account, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the *Start menu**. It's the Windows logo in the bottom left of your screen.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Family & other users.

• Click on the account you wish to remove.

• Click on the remove button.

• Click on the Delete account and data button.

We also suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to remove my work account from windows 10. please help

1. Unable to remove my work account from windows 10. please help - Similar Threads - Unable remove account

2. Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.: I am so frustrated with this. I have a laptop with access to the built in local administrator account. This laptop does not belong to me and I need to remove my credentials from the admin account. Under the account settings my account is listed and the remove button is not...
  3. Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.: I am so frustrated with this. I have a laptop with access to the built in local administrator account. This laptop does not belong to me and I need to remove my credentials from the admin account. Under the account settings my account is listed and the remove button is not...
  4. Please help, I cannot remove my windows account from the local admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: Hi, I followed the directions for your answer to Sundeep's question with the same language stated here I believe it was in Oct 2022. When I click on the work or school section of Accounts in my Settings menu, I'm not given option to delete when I click on "manage"; I only get...
  6. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: Hi, I followed the directions for your answer to Sundeep's question with the same language stated here I believe it was in Oct 2022. When I click on the work or school section of Accounts in my Settings menu, I'm not given option to delete when I click on "manage"; I only get...
  7. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: I signed into my work account and the account has been deleted from the work domain but i am unable to delete it from my personal machine. There is no disconnect option. When i click on manage it takes me to a different account. This is very annoying because it keeps asking...
  8. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: Please help me to remove work or school account from windows 11 or 10 PC. This account is added as part of a test account which is created in azure AD and this domain doesn't exist. Windows is not allowing the deletion of this account. Please advise...
  9. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: Please help me to remove work or school account from windows 11 or 10 PC. This account is added as part of a test account which is created in azure AD and this domain doesn't exist. Windows is not allowing the deletion of this account. Please advise...
  10. Please help. I am unable to remove my microsoft account from my friend's Windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help. I am unable to remove my microsoft account from my friend's Windows 10 PC.: Hello. So my computer was unable to start, and whichever options I chose in the startup repair section (in Win10), it failed to fix the problem. I had a recovery CD so I reset his PC using it. After successfully reinstalling Windows 10, there came a 'setup your PC' screen...