Windows 10: unable to remove old email address

Discus and support unable to remove old email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; unable to remove old email address it says new address already used ? it is my email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frank gregory, Jun 30, 2020.

1. unable to remove old email address

unable to remove old email address it says new address already used ? it is my email address

:)

frank gregory, Jun 30, 2020

2. remove old email address

need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down

johnwagoner3, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Delete old email sign in address

Hi,

Difficulties verifying the old security details in your Microsoft account may result in errors canceling or removing the profile. For us to rectify the account removal concern, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Where exactly are you prompted to sign in with the old email address?
    • Have you tried resetting the password for the old account to recover it?
    • Were you able to log in successfully on your account online?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your account prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 30, 2020
  4. unable to remove old email address

Auto Suggest - Old email addresses

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. There is, however, no setting in Mail app to disable the auto-complete setting, you can certainly accomplish this in Outlook web app on your system. Refer to the following steps to do so:

• Sign in to Outlook Web App, and in the To, Cc, or
      Bcc lines, start typing part of the name you want to remove from the Auto-Complete List. For information about how to sign in to Outlook Web App, see

Sign in to Outlook Web App

• If the entry you want to remove is highlighted, choose Delete. If the entry you want to delete is not selected, use the Up Arrow and Down Arrow to navigate to the entry you want to delete, and then choose
      Delete.

For more information, please refer to the following article:

Remove suggested name or email address
    from the Auto-Complete List in Outlook Web App

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

unable to remove old email address

1. unable to remove old email address - Similar Threads - unable remove old

2. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  3. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Removal of old billing email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...
  5. Removal of old billing email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...
  6. old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    old email address: I changed my email address yet I am still getting notifications re my old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/5a42b875-7232-4e29-94d6-918dbba48fbd
  7. old email addresses

old email addresses: How do I delete old email addresses from the to drop down window? when I try to send an email. When I start typing an address old email addresses appear as choices and if wrongly chosen results in email not delivered to the proper person. My research showed this issue has...
  8. how to remove old email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove old email address: My daugher used her old email on my Microsoft account and now I dont know how to get it removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-email-address/a375fcdd-6f85-4e72-a1a3-301518201342"
  9. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: how do I remove a old Email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/e564943d-d4c6-4546-8301-394d1fe4d081
  10. remove old email address

remove old email address: need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-email-address/5fae1829-8a83-4cb5-b8dd-d8868e58ebe8