Windows 10: Unable to remove outlook account from admin user account on Windows 11

Discus and support Unable to remove outlook account from admin user account on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning, I created an outlook account for a local machine that was running Windows 11 in S mode, so I could get out of S mode. The account I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ME35., Feb 12, 2024.

1. ME35. Win User

Unable to remove outlook account from admin user account on Windows 11

Good Morning, I created an outlook account for a local machine that was running Windows 11 in S mode, so I could get out of S mode. The account I created is no longer needed and I am trying to unlink/remove it from the computer. I have attempted to go to "email & accounts" and remove the account and I have unlinked the account, yet it still shows up under my name and associated to the admin account. Any help in getting rid of this would be greatly appreciated!Thanks much!

:)

ME35., Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Unable to remove outlook account from admin user account on Windows 11

1. Unable to remove outlook account from admin user account on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable remove outlook

2. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  3. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  4. Unable to remove outlook account from admin user account on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove outlook account from admin user account on Windows 11: Good Morning, I created an outlook account for a local machine that was running Windows 11 in S mode, so I could get out of S mode. The account I created is no longer needed and I am trying to unlink/remove it from the computer. I have attempted to go to "email & accounts"...
  5. Removing Admin Account from Laptop

Removing Admin Account from Laptop: If I use Microsoft Settings to remove my account from a Laptop Device, but I am the administrator on said device, will the user be able to set themselves up as an Admin? I only ask as I have been locked out of my Windows Hello by Organisation Restrictions despite only having...
  6. Removing Admin Account from Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing Admin Account from Laptop: If I use Microsoft Settings to remove my account from a Laptop Device, but I am the administrator on said device, will the user be able to set themselves up as an Admin? I only ask as I have been locked out of my Windows Hello by Organisation Restrictions despite only having...
  7. Removing Admin Account from Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Unable to remove account removed within Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove account removed within Outlook: Prior to moving to Windows 11, I removed an email account from Outlook by going to File > Account Settings, selecting the account in question and clicking remove. Everything worked great.However,I keep getting a notification from Windows 11 to fix an issue with my work or...
  9. Unable to remove account removed within Outlook

Unable to remove account removed within Outlook: Prior to moving to Windows 11, I removed an email account from Outlook by going to File > Account Settings, selecting the account in question and clicking remove. Everything worked great.However,I keep getting a notification from Windows 11 to fix an issue with my work or...
  10. Remove outlook account from Windows 10 local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove outlook account from Windows 10 local account: I login to my Windows 10 laptop with a local account. Somehow my son's email is being used by some app on the laptop and hence it is appearing in the Settings -> Accounts Used by Other Apps. I would like to remove it from there because it is applying the parental controls to...