Windows 10: Unable to remove Trojan:script/Wacatac.H!ml

Discus and support Unable to remove Trojan:script/Wacatac.H!ml in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to remove this for almost a week now, here's what I did still didn't work - tried to remove it using Microsoft Defender, "remove" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NotBeingUsed, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Unable to remove Trojan:script/Wacatac.H!ml

Been trying to remove this for almost a week now, here's what I did still didn't work - tried to remove it using Microsoft Defender, "remove" and "quarantine" does nothing. The file that was said to be "infected" does no longer exists the file is a .7z file that has been on my pc for more than a year now, it really caught me off guard considering all this time MD just noticed it was a "trojan" . I think it got already deleted when I got the first detection and I selected remove, this happened like 3-4 times, the 5th time was the one I got right now which still persists. They all referre

:)

NotBeingUsed, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Unable to remove Trojan:script/Wacatac.H!ml

1. Unable to remove Trojan:script/Wacatac.H!ml - Similar Threads - Unable remove Trojan

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml: Just today I got an alert that a "Trojan script/conteban.a!ml" was detected by Windows Defender. This is my first time dealing with a virus and I did my best research on the virus and found unconclusive results. Windows Defender gave me the option to restore or remove the...
  8. Unable to Remove Trojan : wacatac

Unable to Remove Trojan : wacatac: Ok so, first my pc was fine when running krnl.exe, after some days, i tried to open it, but defender detected wacatac trojan, i cant remove it, everytime i click remove action, it didnt work, i download almost all antivirus, but they didnt detect, somebody can help?[Original...
  9. Trojan : wacatac

Trojan : wacatac: Ok so, first my pc was fine when running krnl.exe, after some days, i tried to open it, but defender detected wacatac trojan, i cant remove it, everytime i click remove action, it didnt work, i download almost all antivirus, but they didnt detect, somebody can help?...
  10. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...