Windows 10: Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely

Discus and support Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear community, So I recently downloaded an app and unfortunately got bundled up with some junk virus software. I was trying to remove the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MerkertZinnia, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely

Dear community,

So I recently downloaded an app and unfortunately got bundled up with some junk virus software. I was trying to remove the software but somehow were not able to remove it completely. It kept showing up in my list of Apps & features, but the Modify and Uninstall options were greyed out. I figured that might have been a problem with the registry but when I used the "Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed" tool I was not able to see the App's name among all the installed app. What should I do to get rid of it from my app&feature list?

Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely ecbe2e39-7273-4fb5-b5f9-61f85781b4b2?upload=true.jpg

:)

MerkertZinnia, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Jan 30, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely

Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely

1. Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely - Similar Threads - Unable Remove Uninstall

2. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  3. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  4. uninstalling and removing apps

uninstalling and removing apps: I recently installed an app to my desk top computer and I want to remove it. I went to "settings" and removed it supposedly but it is still in my computer. It does not show up on the list of apps in my computer but it does show up every time I turn my computer on and it asks...
  5. uninstalling and removing apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling and removing apps: I recently installed an app to my desk top computer and I want to remove it. I went to "settings" and removed it supposedly but it is still in my computer. It does not show up on the list of apps in my computer but it does show up every time I turn my computer on and it asks...
  6. uninstalling and removing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unable to uninstall app from Add/remove programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to uninstall app from Add/remove programs: Good Evening sir, I am unable to remove an app and it has no name with size showing 3.14TB ....when i searched for it in Microsoft fix it i found some program named Name not found and another one as not listed and am unable to uninstall it through microsoft fix it also...what...
  8. Unable to completely uninstall application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to completely uninstall application: I recently downloaded Grammarly for windows but after finding out that it isn't so much so I decided I should uninstall it. After uninstalling the app from the settings I found this: [ATTACH] As you can see after right-clicking any file, it still shows this option in the...
  9. How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services: Recently I installed the new Xbox app by windows which installed prerequisites some gaming services, I didn't like the app much so I uninstalled it, but the gaming services are still running in the background I tried all the ways to uninstall it but nothing worked it seems...
  10. Unable to uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall an app.: Install of a legacy program failed. Incompletely installed. It is present on the hard drive yet not on the App list and therefore not available to uninstall. How do I uninstall it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to uninstall intel app

2. unable to remove a windows app