Windows 10: Unable to Remove unwanted langauge

Discus and support Unable to Remove unwanted langauge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; IND and EN-US keyboard are unable to be removed regardless of what i do. i have tried powershell and window language setting option but they dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Endire, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Endire Win User

Unable to Remove unwanted langauge

IND and EN-US keyboard are unable to be removed regardless of what i do.

i have tried powershell and window language setting option but they dont work.

my system is set to

Region: Singapore

Language: English (United States)

Please help me remove the Indonesia, I am going insane on this...

Refer to my attached photo for more info. Unable to Remove unwanted langauge 24dbaf81-9290-40fb-aa9e-ec4447098703?upload=true.png Unable to Remove unwanted langauge e27209e9-7a5a-4b7c-b71c-bd081484ff40?upload=true.png

:)

Endire, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Remove additional Langauges

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    shared by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to on how to remove additional language.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Unable to Remove unwanted langauge

Jsssssssss, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Remove unwanted langauge

1. Unable to Remove unwanted langauge - Similar Threads - Unable Remove unwanted

2. Unwanted message removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted message removal: How do I stop getting this website to show up on my desktop?https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-insider/build-expirationI have already upgraded to 11 and this is annoying.Jack...
  3. Unwanted message removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted message removal: How do I stop getting this website to show up on my desktop?https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-insider/build-expirationI have already upgraded to 11 and this is annoying.Jack...
  4. Remove Unwanted Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Unwanted Keyboard: Hi, I've been looking around how to deal with it but answers are about using Control Panel, in which the options have been removed. So here is my keyboards: [ATTACH] I want to remove both English Canada . However, there is no such keyboard in my settings: [ATTACH]...
  5. Can't remove extra language option in langauge bar

Can't remove extra language option in langauge bar: Hi, I have just reinstalled windows10 on my laptop, after the installation, there are 4 language options yet in the language preference settings, there are only 3. How can I remove the additional one? Thanks for your help! [ATTACH]...
  6. Unable to remove unwanted secondary keyboard

Unable to remove unwanted secondary keyboard: Many times I installed Windows 10 using my primary language spanish, but I use an english keyboard, so I always install the "United States - International QUERTY" keyboard. It works fine for a while, but eventually a secondary unwanted keyboard is installed automatically...
  7. Removal of unwanted folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of unwanted folders: Removal of unwanted folders One of my setups has recently fallen victim to some misbehaving software that had undesirable contents installed on the D drive which is used for personal data. "Apps and features" was able to remove these, but attempts to delete the folders left...
  8. langauge removing

langauge removing: I need to remove English (kingdom) but I cannot because the icon has the grey appearance [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/langauge-removing/82c98821-9ef8-409a-811d-b108e2e21da0
  9. update langauge

update langauge: how to update language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/update-langauge/5d69ee26-4504-4d0b-8fe0-4a6ce20ce638
  10. Unable to remove unwanted user profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to remove unwanted user profile: My son has an old user profile he needs to delete, when he tries to do this he gets a message saying some user files may be left.....sorry it's a bit vague, but he tells me it will not let him delete it. is there an alternative method please thanks 88053