Windows 10: Unable to remove weird pop up

Discus and support Unable to remove weird pop up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Does anyone know what this is and how to remove it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark Klein mark, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Unable to remove weird pop up

Unable to remove weird pop up 2b84b32d-1867-42e2-9740-6907870399b8?upload=true.jpg Does anyone know what this is and how to remove it?

:)

Mark Klein mark, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Le Boule Win User

Unable to remove weird pop up

Unable to remove SearchAwesome from programs and features

Try the suggestion of the previous poster first.

If that does not eliminate it you may want to follow the steps in
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-search-awesome-ads/

Note that you may need to reset your browsers.

Regards...

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them. | Emsisoft | Security Blog

Le Boule, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Unable to remove weird pop up

1. Unable to remove weird pop up - Similar Threads - Unable remove weird

2. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  3. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  4. got a weird pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got a weird pop up: got a random pop up that "my android has successfully connected" or something and i thought something was weird since i dont have an android, i have an iphone. am i in danger or is it just a bug? can i like check who it is that has connected to my pc?...
  5. got a weird pop up

got a weird pop up: got a random pop up that "my android has successfully connected" or something and i thought something was weird since i dont have an android, i have an iphone. am i in danger or is it just a bug? can i like check who it is that has connected to my pc?...
  6. A weird windows installer pop up.

A weird windows installer pop up.: This window pops up once in a while usually after leaving the pc 'untouched' for a while after turning it on. I'll attach a screenshot below of the window, is this something I have to worry about or is it any sign of a malware infection or any kind of corruption to the system...
  7. Weird ads popping up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird ads popping up.: Some strange ads have been popping up on my computer saying things like my anti virus is out of date. or other random things like my norton vpn isnt up to date i dont use norton. What do i do? Ive done a scan and found nothing, no new random extensions and no weird tasks that...
  8. POP UP REMOVAL

POP UP REMOVAL: I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-removal/537f5501-2b06-4816-923f-5f9a8c1c7cc9
  9. Weird Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...
  10. pop up removals

pop up removals: how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88