Windows 10: Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Discus and support Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me to remove work or school account from windows 11 or 10 PC. This account is added as part of a test account which is created in azure AD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SundeepS, Oct 5, 2021.

1. SundeepS Win User

Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Please help me to remove work or school account from windows 11 or 10 PC. This account is added as part of a test account which is created in azure AD and this domain doesn't exist. Windows is not allowing the deletion of this account. Please advise

:)

SundeepS, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Removing Work Account

Hi, I am Van. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be glad to help you today.

To remove your work account from your machine. Please follow the steps below and I hope that it can help you solve the issue. Please make sure that your account has administrative rights before doing the step.

1. Click start menu then settings > Account > Access Work or School

2. In the Access Work or School option, click the account that you want to remove from the list then click disconnect

Please let me know if need further assistance. I will be glad to help.

Best regards,

Van

Van Dennis, Oct 5, 2021
  4. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Cant remove work/school account

Greetings,

for past few hours i've been trying to remove my school account but sadly no luck so far.

it just keeps telling me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy"

i tried signing in with a local account and then disconnecting my school account but that did not work.

whats driving me crazy is that same method worked on my laptop but will not work on my pc for some reason.

MohammedAL-Rashed, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

1. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable remove school

2. Unable to Remove Expired School Account from Windows in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Remove Expired School Account from Windows in Windows 11: Hello-I get daily alerts from Windows that there has been an issue syncing a school account.I have followed numerous tutorial steps for removing the school account from my windows profile -- but the school email is expired and no longer exists. The option to simply delete the...
  3. Unable to Remove Expired School Account from Windows in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Remove Expired School Account from Windows in Windows 11: Hello-I get daily alerts from Windows that there has been an issue syncing a school account.I have followed numerous tutorial steps for removing the school account from my windows profile -- but the school email is expired and no longer exists. The option to simply delete the...
  4. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: I have finished university and when trying to change my sign-in options to unlock my laptop it keeps redirecting me to my university email. Since I have finished that account is no longer active and the password I once used for it doesn't work. This is the same problem for...
  5. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: I have finished university and when trying to change my sign-in options to unlock my laptop it keeps redirecting me to my university email. Since I have finished that account is no longer active and the password I once used for it doesn't work. This is the same problem for...
  6. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: Hi, I followed the directions for your answer to Sundeep's question with the same language stated here I believe it was in Oct 2022. When I click on the work or school section of Accounts in my Settings menu, I'm not given option to delete when I click on "manage"; I only get...
  7. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: Hi, I followed the directions for your answer to Sundeep's question with the same language stated here I believe it was in Oct 2022. When I click on the work or school section of Accounts in my Settings menu, I'm not given option to delete when I click on "manage"; I only get...
  8. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: I signed into my work account and the account has been deleted from the work domain but i am unable to delete it from my personal machine. There is no disconnect option. When i click on manage it takes me to a different account. This is very annoying because it keeps asking...
  9. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: I signed into my work account and the account has been deleted from the work domain but i am unable to delete it from my personal machine. There is no disconnect option. When i click on manage it takes me to a different account. This is very annoying because it keeps asking...
  10. Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove work or school account from windows 11: Please help me to remove work or school account from windows 11 or 10 PC. This account is added as part of a test account which is created in azure AD and this domain doesn't exist. Windows is not allowing the deletion of this account. Please advise...