Windows 10: Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

Discus and support Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Was wondering if anyone can help as I am going crazy trying to renew my Office subscription. Have some word documents I need to be able to edit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RougeFox22, May 14, 2019.

1. Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

Hi,
    Was wondering if anyone can help as I am going crazy trying to renew my Office subscription. Have some word documents I need to be able to edit but my sub has expired. When I try and renew it i get the dreaded;

Error Details
    Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

I have tried the XBox settings work around but it doesn't work - it says to uncheck the box marked "Only Free" in the 'Buy and Download' section but I dont have that 'Buy and Download' option. Am in the UK if that makes any difference?

Thanks

:)

RougeFox22, May 14, 2019

2. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 14, 2019
  3. Sidnv Win User
    Unable to Renew Nokia Music Subscription

Unable to renew my nokia music subscription

Moderator's Note: The subject was amended as the post was moved to the appropriate board.

Sidnv, May 14, 2019
  4. Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

Hi

My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew.

Thanks

Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 | Unknown/other)

bogglemusic, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

1. Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the... - Similar Threads - Unable renew Office

2. OneDrive Subscription Renewal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Subscription Renewal.: Hello,I got just got an email that I think might be fake. It says that my OneDrive Subscription will expire in November. I did not click on any of the links. I did go into my account manually and found out that OneDrive is renewed. I am still going to post the email on here...
  3. SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES RENEWAL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES RENEWAL: I purchased my laptop and Microsoft365 Home product last year. It expired in May. I renewed the subscription. I pay monthly. I can see in my credit card and account history that the May and June 2020 payments were indeed made; however, my services are "restricted". The...
  4. Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription: Hi, I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards are all active...
  5. i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...

i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...: I HAVE HAD MICROSOFT OFFICE FOR YEARS. AFTER I PAID FOR IT THIS YEAR I TRIED TO USE IT IT SAYS MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED. I CANT SEEM TO GET IT BACK, EVERY TIME I TRY TOM UPDATE IT, I GET CHARGE AGAIN??...
  6. subscription renewal

subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  7. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  8. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....
  9. message to renew my office 365 subscription

message to renew my office 365 subscription: I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-to-renew-my-office-365-subscription/e2d2aa56-d8ca-4e13-b87a-e6e458f7b32c
  10. Trying to renew IP but get media disconnected error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to renew IP but get media disconnected error: Every time I do ipconfig release/renew command I keep getting: No operation can be performed on Ethernet while it has its media disconnected.No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection* 2 while it has its media disconnected. Those commands when trying to renew...