Windows 10: Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

Discus and support Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Was wondering if anyone can help as I am going crazy trying to renew my Office subscription. Have some word documents I need to be able to edit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RougeFox22, May 14, 2019 at 1:57 PM.

1. Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

Hi,
    Was wondering if anyone can help as I am going crazy trying to renew my Office subscription. Have some word documents I need to be able to edit but my sub has expired. When I try and renew it i get the dreaded;

Error Details
    Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

I have tried the XBox settings work around but it doesn't work - it says to uncheck the box marked "Only Free" in the 'Buy and Download' section but I dont have that 'Buy and Download' option. Am in the UK if that makes any difference?

Thanks

:)

2. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 14, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  3. Sidnv Win User
    Unable to Renew Nokia Music Subscription

Unable to renew my nokia music subscription

Moderator's Note: The subject was amended as the post was moved to the appropriate board.

4. Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

Hi

My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew.

Thanks

Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 | Unknown/other)

Thema:

Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the...

1. Unable to renew Office Subscription - getting the dreaded "Try that again" - have tried the... - Similar Threads - Unable renew Office

2. message to renew my office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    message to renew my office 365 subscription: I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-to-renew-my-office-365-subscription/e2d2aa56-d8ca-4e13-b87a-e6e458f7b32c
  3. Activation - try again later error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation - try again later error: I was forced to upgrade my hard drive to ssd, in which windows was installed as non activated. This was a unique problem I faced, even after linking my ms account, it shows error as " can't reactivate pc, try again". I would like to know whether this is a hardware issue or...
  4. renewing premium player subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renewing premium player subscription: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for personal use and the other for work with a local club. My subscription has expired but how do I renew it? When I click on the option on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game screen it wants me to log in using the club's...
  5. Unable to Download Minecraft, Please Try Again Later

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Download Minecraft, Please Try Again Later: I download minecraft.msi from minecraft.net website and ran the setup When it finished I clicked the launcher and it said *Unable to download minecraft, please try again later* I have downloaded minecraft before but had an issue a skins issue. So I re-installed the new...
  6. The Username or password in incorrect. Try Again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The Username or password in incorrect. Try Again: The installation of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on my PC is only a couple of months old and was going fine until I decided I didn't need a Login password and unticked the relevant box in User Accounts. Now when I start the computer I get the following message on the startup...
  7. Check the pin and try again.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check the pin and try again.: One day my bluetooth keyboard has disconnected. I tried connecting it again and this showed up. I know it's not my keyboard because my wii didn't connect either. Anyone know a solution? https://i.gyazo.com/3e085bdaff3dbc9c...68cf2b36d6.png 82664
  8. Office subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office subscription: OK boys can you help me out here. I've received the email today about the renewal for my subscription to Office 365. We can't afford it especially as we only really use Excel with the occasional use of Word, although I use OneNote quite a bit. When I took it out I got a...
  9. Trying to renew IP but get media disconnected error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to renew IP but get media disconnected error: Every time I do ipconfig release/renew command I keep getting: No operation can be performed on Ethernet while it has its media disconnected.No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection* 2 while it has its media disconnected. Those commands when trying to renew...
  10. Have a laptop? Try this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Have a laptop? Try this: It simply shows how to apply thermal paste and explains why. One reason is to help keep the cpu from throttling due to high temps and to keep the overall temp lower than what it was. And if you're feeling froggy you can always try the undervolt method as well, though I...