Windows 10: Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes

Discus and support Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I received a message that it was time to renew my subscription to Microsoft games Solitaire and for the past couple of weeks I have tried to renew and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TroyMartz, Mar 2, 2021.

1. TroyMartz Win User

Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes

I received a message that it was time to renew my subscription to Microsoft games Solitaire and for the past couple of weeks I have tried to renew and have been receiving a pop up message that I already own the app, which is true, but I want to renew my premium subscription so that I don't see ads. As soon as I close the first pop up, I receive a second pop up with an error message. Both messages are attached below.

My account indicates payment due on 2/14, which is when I started trying to renew and haven't been able to complete the process. Ads continue to play. I tried changing my payment information and received the same messages.

If this isn't a question for this forum, I apologize. I did attempt to pose this question on the
    Microsoft Casual Games Team forum but couldn't find an area to submit questions, just an online help center with various subjects addressed, but I don't see this one. I must be missing something. ​

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Troy

Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes cc55935b-9a3f-44ca-9a74-3e6e7f581817?upload=true.png Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes 46cd66a3-e5bb-461a-b386-aed7db793adf?upload=true.png

:)

TroyMartz, Mar 2, 2021

2. Receiving an error message of renew your subscription.

Any one please suggest what to do? I am receiving an error message to renew subscription frequently

BhabaniBhattmishra, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

Hi

My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew.

Thanks

Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 | Unknown/other)

bogglemusic, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes

Subscription to microsoft solitaire hasn't expired, but it keeps saying I need to renew.

Subscription to microsoft solitaire hasn't expired, but it keeps saying I need to renew.

PhyllisDolislager, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes

1. Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes - Similar Threads - Unable renew subscription

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal: I am trying to pay so that I do not have ads on Microsoft Jigsaw. I upgraded to Premium in 2018 and it expired 2019 July. Cannot find where to pay for another 12 months for no ads Where do I go to pay When I click on upgrade to premium so I do not see ads all it comes up...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal: I am trying to pay so that I do not have ads on Microsoft Jigsaw. I upgraded to Premium in 2018 and it expired 2019 July. Cannot find where to pay for another 12 months for no ads Where do I go to pay When I click on upgrade to premium so I do not see ads all it comes up...
  4. Time to renew your subscription error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Time to renew your subscription error: I had a month trial of Office 365 which renewed for 1 year on 28 March 2020. I have checked my account and it has definitely renewed for a one year period. However, when I go on to Excel, Word etc the software advises me, 'Subscription cancelled on 14 June 2020, most...
  5. Renew your subscription on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renew your subscription on Microsoft store: So the other day I installed sea of thieves and i could get it or free as i had purchased it it on Xbox and the game is apart of Xbox play anywhere. I played it for a few days but then it said renew your subscription. I was confused as i have never payed for the Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  7. subscription renewal

subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  8. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  9. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....
  10. Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal: Hi My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew. Thanks Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 |...