Windows 10: Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES ***Original title: help***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoshGiard, Nov 28, 2018.

1. JoshGiard Win User

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES

***Original title: help***

:)

JoshGiard, Nov 28, 2018

2. rented movie

i rented a movie from microsoft store to download and watch later but i dont have enough storage but havealready paid

can i get/buy more storage or can i get a refund please

lesleygore, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Movie rented from Microsoft

How do I watch a movie that I rented from Microsoft

GeoffreyReeks, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

1. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable rent buy

2. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  3. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  4. I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.: The problem isn't my internet.I'd like to refund the rental but it doesn't seem possible.I'd like to know if I can either play it in HD or refund it. I can't download the movie either....
  5. I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I rented a movie from microsoft in HD, but the movie will not stream in HD.: The problem isn't my internet.I'd like to refund the rental but it doesn't seem possible.I'd like to know if I can either play it in HD or refund it. I can't download the movie either....
  6. Rented a movie from Microsoft store

Rented a movie from Microsoft store: Hey!What's up guys, hoping someone could help me with this issue. So, recently, I wanted to watch a movie and I wanted to rent Fast and Furious 6, the extended version. I managed to purchase it from Microsoft store without any issues, however, once I payed for it, I go ahead...
  7. Rented Movies not displaying

Rented Movies not displaying: Can not access my purchased Movie. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rented-movies-not-displaying/7edf11e0-dcdc-4bc5-9ca1-a6bb5c7ba9ef
  8. Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store

Playing a movie rented from Microsoft store: Hi. I'm trying to watch The Death of Superman from the Microsoft store. The volume of my computer, and the video playback from Microsoft are both turned up. But, I can't hear the dialogue. I can hear background explosions and all of the background noises, but I can't hear...
  9. buy or rent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    buy or rent: Hi all I have a xfinity gatway all in one wifi 802.11 ac my speedi pay for are 250down /30up I use a nighthawk ac3200 for wifi because it has better range would I be better off getting a sb6183 or sb9190 modem only? I am looking for the best performance I can get. thanks...
  10. I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't download any rented movies from the Windows Store: I keep getting this message. I Googled it, and some solutions say to check permissions. I did, and I already have full control. [img] 31799

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whay cant i buy movies from the microsoft store in uhd

2. why cant i find movies to buy or rent in microsoft store

3. cant rent/buy movies on microsoft store