Windows 10: Unable to repair my pc

Discus and support Unable to repair my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I was doing my weekly backup and after completing the backup my backup program immediately started to do a system backup and shortly after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pantz, May 29, 2021.

1. Pantz Win User

Unable to repair my pc

Yesterday I was doing my weekly backup and after completing the backup my backup program immediately started to do a system backup and shortly after beginning the system backup my pc crashed, so I downloaded the latest media creation tool and tried to repair/ reinstall windows and was unable to repair or reinstall windows ,, I have tried both options for the media creation tool and still unable to repair my pc,

:)

Pantz, May 29, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 29, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, May 29, 2021
  4. Unable to repair my pc

PC will not boot or self repair

Thank you. However, after creating an ISO DVD and following your detailed directions, I still cannot boot my pc.

After booting with the ISO, and selecting Startup Repair, the application went through "diagnosing your pc" TO "attempting repairs" then "startup repair couldn't repair your pc."

I think I also found out how this mess started. I have a picture I can forward if requeted that shows system restore showed that there was an apparent windows update that took place, unbeknownst to me, at exactly the same time! It didn't allow me to
    access it, or any other listed restore point.

Anyway, I'm still unable to work. Whats my next step?

Harris Guilmette, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Unable to repair my pc

1. Unable to repair my pc - Similar Threads - Unable repair

2. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  3. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  4. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to setup and run automatic repair

Unable to setup and run automatic repair: Hi... I'm facing the problem of preparing automatic repairThe system does not respond to resolve the problem.In the advanced options, I'm tried to continue with command prompt for advanced troubleshooting but the administrator wants password.However I don't know which...
  6. Unable to setup and run automatic repair

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to setup and run automatic repair: Hi... I'm facing the problem of preparing automatic repairThe system does not respond to resolve the problem.In the advanced options, I'm tried to continue with command prompt for advanced troubleshooting but the administrator wants password.However I don't know which...
  7. Unable to setup and run automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...: I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver for my wifi adapter. Can you offer any assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-to-detect-wifi-networks/a0ff4f00-1912-438a-a55f-41e55ab0f342
  9. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...: I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver for my wifi adapter. Can you offer any assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-to-detect-wifi-networks/a0ff4f00-1912-438a-a55f-41e55ab0f342
  10. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...