Windows 10: Unable to repair

Discus and support Unable to repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had recently updated my Windows and it got stuck at 91% then it is saying failed to restart automatic repair and when I clicked on restart the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BandanaKumari, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Unable to repair

I had recently updated my Windows and it got stuck at 91% then it is saying failed to restart automatic repair and when I clicked on restart the same page appears and asks again to restart . WHAT TO DO?

:)

BandanaKumari, Aug 20, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 20, 2020
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Unable to repair

Automatic Repair

If you're unable to perform the above troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform a startup repair using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive. Here's how:

• Download Windows 10 on a bootable DVD or USB drive through this
      link
    • Insert the installation DVD or USB.
    • In the Windows setup page, select the Language to install,
      Time and currency format,
      and the keyboard or input method, then click
      Next.
    • Click on Repair your computer, then select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options >Automatic Repair.
    • Select the operating system.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to repair

1. Unable to repair - Similar Threads - Unable repair

2. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  3. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  4. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to setup and run automatic repair

Unable to setup and run automatic repair: Hi... I'm facing the problem of preparing automatic repairThe system does not respond to resolve the problem.In the advanced options, I'm tried to continue with command prompt for advanced troubleshooting but the administrator wants password.However I don't know which...
  6. Unable to setup and run automatic repair

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to setup and run automatic repair: Hi... I'm facing the problem of preparing automatic repairThe system does not respond to resolve the problem.In the advanced options, I'm tried to continue with command prompt for advanced troubleshooting but the administrator wants password.However I don't know which...
  7. Unable to setup and run automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...: I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver for my wifi adapter. Can you offer any assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-to-detect-wifi-networks/a0ff4f00-1912-438a-a55f-41e55ab0f342
  9. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...: I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver for my wifi adapter. Can you offer any assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-to-detect-wifi-networks/a0ff4f00-1912-438a-a55f-41e55ab0f342
  10. I'm unable to connect to detect wifi networks. Diagnostic is unable to repair the driver...