Windows 10: Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd

Discus and support Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been playing Apex Legends for a while now. But recently when I tried to run the game there was an error message saying "application could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ApexFootends, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd

I have been playing Apex Legends for a while now. But recently when I tried to run the game there was an error message saying

"application could not start correctly 0xc0000142" followed by "untrusted system file: C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.18362.356_none_17afa2626da1a19a\GdiPlus.dll".

After checking out forums and a bit of YouTube I understood how to replace the corrupted .dll file in an elevated command prompt. However, when I performed the steps to do so and typed and confirmed the final command, there was an error saying "the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process". When I tried to find a way to fix this online, I couldn't find a solution for command prompt. How do I resolve the issue?

:)

ApexFootends, Dec 31, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Dec 31, 2019
  3. donk15 Win User
    sfc/scan now found corrupt files but unable to replace them

"sfc/scannow found corrupt files but unable to replace them". I am running on Windows 10 and having multiple issues but when I run that scan in admin it won't repair the problem. What are the steps to do so?

donk15, Dec 31, 2019
  4. It's rohr Win User

Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd

Replace corrupted files

Hi, i have windows 10 1709. When i run sfc command it found some corrupted files but was unable to repair them. I am also not able to replace corrupted files. Please help!

It's rohr, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd

1. Unable to replace corrupt file in cmd - Similar Threads - Unable replace corrupt

2. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd corrupted file keep popin up: so everytime i use sfc /scannow it says theres corrupted files i try with dism /healthrestore and /healthcheck but the corrupted file is still there, what can i do? heres part of the cbs2023-11-20 20:33:30, Info CBS Appl: detect Parent, Package:...
  3. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd corrupted file keep popin up: so everytime i use sfc /scannow it says theres corrupted files i try with dism /healthrestore and /healthcheck but the corrupted file is still there, what can i do? heres part of the cbs2023-11-20 20:33:30, Info CBS Appl: detect Parent, Package:...
  4. cmd corrupted file keep popin up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My cmd is corrupted

My cmd is corrupted: My cmd might be corrupted , when i try to open it with shortcut , it doesnt open , when i open the cmd it self it says the file is corrupted and unreadable , is there a fix...
  6. My cmd is corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My cmd is corrupted: My cmd might be corrupted , when i try to open it with shortcut , it doesnt open , when i open the cmd it self it says the file is corrupted and unreadable , is there a fix...
  7. lost / corrupt cmd

lost / corrupt cmd: hello im having problems with y laptop lately, first of all i lost my password and i had to use the utilman rename trick thing i watched from youtube. after doing that i tried to rename cmd back but it doesn't work, i may have lost the cmd forever i cannot open it up it gives...
  8. Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32

Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32: I've had file corruption problems from day 1 with this new Win 10pc. Using scannow the latest bunch are in Sys32\en-US. RunningDISM produced no change. Anyway, I have some "clean" copies of these files, but even fiddling withAdministrator Privileges, I can't get Windows to...
  9. windows unable to fix corrupted files on cmd

windows unable to fix corrupted files on cmd: i did a sfc/scannow on cmd and it was saying windows could not repair some files, so i tried easeUS master partition to help but it didn't, can anyone help me, i can't attach the CBS file info...
  10. Replace corrupted files

Replace corrupted files: Hi, i have windows 10 1709. When i run sfc command it found some corrupted files but was unable to repair them. I am also not able to replace corrupted files. Please help!...