Windows 10: Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com

Discus and support Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am at the moment unable to answer sent replies to my questions by clickilg the Reply button and now find that answers sent, are being saved in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bairn_966, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Bairn_966 Win User

Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com

I am at the moment unable to answer sent replies to my questions by clickilg the Reply button and now find that answers sent, are being saved in the Junk mail box. Can anyone help on solving this error? thank you.

:)

Bairn_966, Sep 8, 2019

2. i cant send a reply to answer desk

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to reply to answers desk, I suggest you to try the below to direct contact answers desk.

Steps : Press Windows key, type Contact support, select it and follow the On-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens.

Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in troubleshooting this issue?

gregyurkon, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

Signed in?(dumb question I know, but...)

Cliff S, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com - Similar Threads - Unable reply answers

2. Unable to reply to people on the community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reply to people on the community: I've been trying to reply to a person that replied to my question asking for help but I am unable to really wondering if ppl can help the submit button just stays gray...
  3. Unable to reply to people on the community

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reply to people on the community: I've been trying to reply to a person that replied to my question asking for help but I am unable to really wondering if ppl can help the submit button just stays gray...
  4. Unable to reply to people on the community

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to reply to an Answer on this Community site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reply to an Answer on this Community site: Hi Shawn Keene, I received an answer from you and I tried to reply. All attempts to reply failed.So, I am posting this as a "REPLY" to Shawn Cmdr Keene.Shawn Cmdr Keene,Thank you for trying to assist. However, I have been Coppying and Pasting from Internet and web sites for...
  6. YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT60N ATA Device I need windows 10-x64bit drivers or I can not continue my school work as a software engineer student some lessons require software discs and media to play the DVD video lessons...
  7. "Replies marked as answer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Replies marked as answer": Hello, I have seen the "Replies marked as answer" category under "Thread statistics". Is there a way to see what reply was marked as an answer? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replies-marked-as-answer/f8ea7bfb-cc74-40f2-95a7-cc7e0e75b5ef"
  8. Answers at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Answers at Microsoft: What does locked mean? I'm looking at the lock symbol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answers-at-microsoft/304fdd7a-07fc-474b-9726-4fd8eea52dae
  9. Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.: When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens. Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in...
  10. unable to submit a reply

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit a reply: sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to...