Windows 10: Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

Discus and support Unable to reply to comments at YouTube. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gregyurkon, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens.

Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in troubleshooting this issue?

:)

gregyurkon, Sep 15, 2016

2. Unable to compose, to reply, to reply all, and to forward in Outlook Mail app for Windows 10 Mobile

OS build: 14393.5

Outlook Mail app version: 17.7167.40658.0

Ever since the I received this Outlook Mail app update, I have been unable to compose, to reply, to reply all, and to forward anything in the app
    while using my primary Microsoft account email. Note that I have two email accounts attached. One is an Exchange email from my school and the other is my primary Microsoft account email. On my school account, everything is normal. But when I am on
    my Microsoft account email, pressing the "new email" button does nothing. When viewing an email, click on any of the reply/reply all/forward buttons do absolutely nothing as well.

The account is still able to receive new emails and sync across any changes. But I cannot reply to anything which is infuriating. Please someone help me. Outlook team please respond.

Daniel Paulino, Sep 15, 2016
  3. streaming videos on Asha 200

No way who said that c1-01 geted streaming after the software updation it's fake i updated software but i can't unable to stream youtube.

if it true comment me guys

Mayavikuttan, Sep 15, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

Signed in?(dumb question I know, but...)

Cliff S, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Yes, I'm signed in.

I forgot to include the fact that I also tried refreshing the browser, restarting the browser, and restarting Windows, before and after switching from Chrome to IE.

gregyurkon, Sep 15, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    That was all I really could think of Greg.
    I just tried it on a album I'm listening to now and it worked(also the sharing too).
    Are you using one of those unnamable add-ons*Wink? Try white listing YouTube(the people who prepare the stuff deserve their few cents for our listening pleasure any how*Smile)

Cliff S, Sep 15, 2016
  7. I stopped using ad blockers some time ago, because I white listed all the sites I like, so it wasn't really useful.

gregyurkon, Sep 15, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

*Nerd*Roflmao2I know the feeling.

Cliff S, Sep 16, 2016
  9. brummyfan Win User
    This is an old solution but give it a try, might help:Cant reply to youtube comments? Heres the fix... - YouTube

brummyfan, Sep 16, 2016
  10. gregyurkon, Sep 16, 2016
  11. It seems that the problem is caused by clicking a link in an e-mail, then pausing the video before the opening advertisement finishes. I don't know why this only started happening a few days ago?*Confused

gregyurkon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to reply to comments at YouTube. - Similar Threads - Unable reply comments

2. MSN.com comment replies settings trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN.com comment replies settings trouble: Something is wrong with the MSN.com web site settings. Replies to my page comments look like this. How do I fix? <a class="link" href="fast-yfoof2{fast-yfoof2-4506}fast-yfoof2" target="_blank">fast-yfoof2{fast-yfoof2-4507}fast-yfoof2</a> replied to <a class="cwt-link"...
  3. MSN.com comment replies settings trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN.com comment replies settings trouble: Something is wrong with the MSN.com web site settings. Replies to my page comments look like this. How do I fix? <a class="link" href="fast-yfoof2{fast-yfoof2-4506}fast-yfoof2" target="_blank">fast-yfoof2{fast-yfoof2-4507}fast-yfoof2</a> replied to <a class="cwt-link"...
  4. why is my MSN comments reply in machine code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my MSN comments reply in machine code: When I post on MSN I get replies, but they are unreadable, as they are in machine code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-msn-comments-reply-in-machine-code/dfa9b679-703a-481a-9990-1e700358edfd
  5. why is my MSN comments reply in machine code

why is my MSN comments reply in machine code: When I post on MSN I get replies, but they are unreadable, as they are in machine code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-msn-comments-reply-in-machine-code/dfa9b679-703a-481a-9990-1e700358edfd
  6. YouTube has comments missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube has comments missing: new laptop comments are missing on you tube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-has-comments-missing/373a652b-c6f4-4092-a581-d5c308d52e47
  7. YouTube has comments missing

YouTube has comments missing: new laptop comments are missing on you tube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-has-comments-missing/373a652b-c6f4-4092-a581-d5c308d52e47
  8. Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com: I am at the moment unable to answer sent replies to my questions by clickilg the Reply button and now find that answers sent, are being saved in the Junk mail box. Can anyone help on solving this error? thank you....
  9. YouTube comments notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube comments notifications: I have a problem with my notifications from YouTube. As a Youtuber, I receive quite a few comments from my videos. However, the other day I went to my notifications and accidentally right clicked on an option to stop them from coming through to my display. Is there a way in...
  10. unable to submit a reply

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit a reply: sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to reply on youtube