Windows 10: Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME

Discus and support Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am at desperate levels to recover my account. Microsoft is making it impossible!! No live chat, no phone support. The only way I can get it is by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jon Orvis, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Jon Orvis Win User

Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME

I am at desperate levels to recover my account. Microsoft is making it impossible!! No live chat, no phone support. The only way I can get it is by signing in and I CANT DO THAT!!! Is there a number to call?

:)

Jon Orvis, Jan 19, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 19, 2023
  3. A. User Win User
    Unable to reset Microsoft Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is when you are not able to reset your Microsoft Account Password as expected. To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the
    questions below.

1. Are you trying to reset the password to your computer or your email?
    2. Do you currently have access to your Microsoft Account, when you try to login using a browser?

If you have trouble resetting the Microsoft Account password, and you are unable to sign in to your account, then you can Recover your Microsoft Account, follow this article on

Recover your Microsoft account
    by submitting an Account Recovery form. You will also be able to find the link to
    live Chat support for issues concerning Microsoft Account at the bottom of the page.

If you are unable to access your Windows Local Account password, then you can check resetting your Windows 10 local account password, follow this article on

Reset your Windows 10 local account password
    , check if that helps.

Please help us with the screenshot of the page in the application, where you are seeing the wrong information. Follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot. I suggest you to
    not to add any personally identifiable information(PII), when you send the screenshot.

We await your response.

Regards,

A. User, Jan 19, 2023
  4. Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME

Password Frustration

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account to login your computer?
    If you have Microsoft account then I suggest you to go to the different computer and login to your Microsoft account by using live.mail.com and check whether you can login. If you are cannot login then I suggest you to reset your Microsoft account password
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME

1. Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME - Similar Threads - Unable reset password

2. Can’t reset password in Microsoft money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t reset password in Microsoft money: can’t reset password in Microsoft money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-password-in-microsoft-money/2c07f35d-fbc9-4ca3-8aed-d050bb135e0b
  3. Can’t reset password in Microsoft money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset password in Microsoft money: can’t reset password in Microsoft money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-password-in-microsoft-money/2c07f35d-fbc9-4ca3-8aed-d050bb135e0b
  4. Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset password. Can’t contact Microsoft. Insanely frustrating PLEASE HELP ME: I am at desperate levels to recover my account. Microsoft is making it impossible!! No live chat, no phone support. The only way I can get it is by signing in and I CANT DO THAT!!! Is there a number to call?...
  5. Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zestybeef10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv4ke6/someone_please_help_me_identify_this_notification/
  6. Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane: Ok so for the past few months I've been facing issues while connecting to my wifi. I was able to connect to and use it with my phone but not my laptop. I kinda found a temporary fix which was to set use random address for this network to change daily. This worked for a while...
  7. Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!

Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!: So yesterday I was normally sitting on my pc watching movies playing some games put pc on hibernate now in the morning I can't boot up my PC it's stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" loop i've tried almost everything, I can't access Safe Mode, can't access boot menu. I need the PC...
  8. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...
  9. Unable to reset Microsoft Password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reset Microsoft Password: The resetting process stops at the point where one is asked to enter a birthdate. The error message is "enter a valid date". It is as though, when my original account was set up an incorrect date was entered. I have worked 6 hours over the past 2 weeks, under two different...
  10. Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft: I've been trying to reactive my windows 10 on my computer after I changed over my motherboard and cpu. I've tried everything I could find on the internet for the last 2 days and I can't find any way to contact Microsoft. No phone number, no email, no web chat nothing. I'm...