Windows 10: Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support

Discus and support Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HR_242, Jan 4, 2021.

1. HR_242 Win User

Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support

Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support

:)

HR_242, Jan 4, 2021

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jan 4, 2021
  3. A. User Win User
    Unable to reset Microsoft Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is when you are not able to reset your Microsoft Account Password as expected. To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the
    questions below.

1. Are you trying to reset the password to your computer or your email?
    2. Do you currently have access to your Microsoft Account, when you try to login using a browser?

If you have trouble resetting the Microsoft Account password, and you are unable to sign in to your account, then you can Recover your Microsoft Account, follow this article on

Recover your Microsoft account
    by submitting an Account Recovery form. You will also be able to find the link to
    live Chat support for issues concerning Microsoft Account at the bottom of the page.

If you are unable to access your Windows Local Account password, then you can check resetting your Windows 10 local account password, follow this article on

Reset your Windows 10 local account password
    , check if that helps.

Please help us with the screenshot of the page in the application, where you are seeing the wrong information. Follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot. I suggest you to
    not to add any personally identifiable information(PII), when you send the screenshot.

We await your response.

Regards,

A. User, Jan 4, 2021
  4. B_Patel Win User

Unable to create Windows Hello PIN

Hi,

I have just bought second hand Lenovo T470s Laptop, which reset to factory setting (I believe). Now, I am trying to setup the Hello PIN first time and getting the following error:

"we weren't able to set up your pin. you can try again, or skip this step and set up a pin later."

Any suggestion on how to solve this??

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

B Patel

B_Patel, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to reset pin to use Microsoft Hello, Not able to connect to Microsoft Customer Support - Similar Threads - Unable reset pin

2. Microsoft Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hello Pin: Hi guys! I hope you all are okay. I am posting this question because I find myself very concerned and frustrated as I forgot my hello pin to unlock my PC y when I try to sign in to unlock my PC it says the password is incorrect and I'm one hundred per cent sure is correct and...
  3. Microsoft Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Hello Pin: Hi guys! I hope you all are okay. I am posting this question because I find myself very concerned and frustrated as I forgot my hello pin to unlock my PC y when I try to sign in to unlock my PC it says the password is incorrect and I'm one hundred per cent sure is correct and...
  4. Microsoft Customer Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Customer Support: I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get into contact with a actual human being and even after filling out the information so I could get a call and once I did I would proceed to immediately get a call that has no one talking to me and then hanging up after 15 seconds...
  5. Microsoft Customer Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Customer Support: I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get into contact with a actual human being and even after filling out the information so I could get a call and once I did I would proceed to immediately get a call that has no one talking to me and then hanging up after 15 seconds...
  6. Unable to reset or remove the Windows Hello PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to reset or remove the Windows Hello PIN: Hello,I was trying to download an app from the Microsoft Store, and it always asked me to log in. And when I logged in, it asked me for a PIN code which I don't remember. So, I followed the instruction under "I forgot my PIN code" it then directed me to the setting > accounts...
  7. Unable to reset Hello Pin on a laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to reset Hello Pin on a laptop: Hello, I am unable to delete or change the PIN code of a user in my organization. He forgot his code and I don't have a button that allows me to reset it see screenshot. When I connect to the local admin I have no problem making the change but when I am connected to the...
  8. Unable to Reset Hello Pin.

Unable to Reset Hello Pin.: I keep getting that some unknown error was encountered and asked to try again. My pin is working correctly on my other machines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reset-hello-pin/6238c8a4-b131-4f01-a68f-84f2774c58d7
  9. unable to login to Microsoft sites using windows hello PIN

unable to login to Microsoft sites using windows hello PIN: I know this is probably not the correct forum for this, but I was unable to find a more appropriate forum for this issue. I am trying to log into my Microsoft account to leave a comment on a Microsoft page, but for whatever reason, it is failing. My account is predates...
  10. Microsoft Chat Customer Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Chat Customer Support: The "QUICK" way chats are closed is preventing results from most issues discussed on this forum, I believe. All the concerns with MS Chat I just read were from THIS MONTH, THIS YEAR... yet chat is closed with no definitive resolve???!!! I just got off a chat session were...