Windows 10: unable to reset windows on acer lapttop using the recovery.

Discus and support unable to reset windows on acer lapttop using the recovery. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello all I am trying to reset my slow computer by using the recovery in update and troubleshoot and cloud download and keeping all my apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RuiValerio, Mar 12, 2021.

1. unable to reset windows on acer lapttop using the recovery.

hello all

I am trying to reset my slow computer by using the recovery in update and troubleshoot and cloud download and keeping all my apps. Everything is good 1 preparing to reset works fine 2 preparing to restart works fine 3 restarting starts but when it reaches undoing changes it stops and give error " there was a problem no changes were made". I tried dskchk everything is good. I tried sfc/scannow in both administror and in safe mode and i get the same message "windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation". How can i reset my slow and freezing computer.

Thank-you for your help.

PS i am not that computer savy.

:)

RuiValerio, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Acer Recovery Management - Recovery Windows to Factory settings

Really? Went to the right Vista Forum? The one in the link at the bottom of this page?

unable to reset windows on acer lapttop using the recovery. [​IMG]

I joined not long ago....

...and the newest member joined today.

Not that I'm suggesting you shouldn't ask here, I'm sure there's plenty of skilled and willing help available here *Smile

3. Acer Recovery Management - Recovery Windows to Factory settings

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask. How can I restore Windows to Factory reset with all Acer apps and drivers like recovery management, etc. I have Acer Aspire E5 with Windows 10 and I tried (for the first time when I had Recovery Management) complete restore from Acer Recovery Management and it restored clean Windows 10 without these apps.

Can I somehow use installation from recovery partition? There are two and I think, it could be work somehow with Push Button Reset partition.

Thank you very much for help.

P.S. I don't have much time and don't have restore DVD's.

RainbowShaggy, Mar 12, 2021
  4. unable to reset windows on acer lapttop using the recovery.

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

unable to reset windows on acer lapttop using the recovery.

1. unable to reset windows on acer lapttop using the recovery. - Similar Threads - unable reset acer

2. Windows computer unable to reset even in recovery menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows computer unable to reset even in recovery menu: I have a genuine hatred for whoever approves these windows updates because they bricked my computer completly for the second time. I can’t even open settings or search anything. My computer crashes every 10 seconds and when I go into recovery this thing can’t even reset...
  3. Windows computer unable to reset even in recovery menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows computer unable to reset even in recovery menu: I have a genuine hatred for whoever approves these windows updates because they bricked my computer completly for the second time. I can’t even open settings or search anything. My computer crashes every 10 seconds and when I go into recovery this thing can’t even reset...
  4. Windows Recovery Media Acer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Recovery Media Acer: So, on older computers you used to get a disc where you could re install the OEM version of Windows that had the OEM wallpapers and apps. Since my computer is new, I was wondering where I could find an Acer ISO version of Windows if I ever needed to re-install it rather than...
  5. Windows Recovery Media Acer

Windows Recovery Media Acer: So, on older computers you used to get a disc where you could re install the OEM version of Windows that had the OEM wallpapers and apps. Since my computer is new, I was wondering where I could find an Acer ISO version of Windows if I ever needed to re-install it rather than...
  6. Unable to use Windows Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Windows Recovery Drive: For context, there are corrupt/missing files on my PC which made it run very slow and occasionally closes applications when I try to open them, so I tried resetting my pc but keep all of my files, but got an error message: “there was a problem resetting your PC.” I then reset...
  7. Unable to use Windows Recovery Drive

Unable to use Windows Recovery Drive: For context, there are corrupt/missing files on my PC which made it run very slow and occasionally closes applications when I try to open them, so I tried resetting my pc but keep all of my files, but got an error message: “there was a problem resetting your PC.” I then reset...
  8. Unable to use Windows Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. WIFI for a Lapttop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI for a Lapttop: I am trying to connect a friends laptop to be able to use my WIFI at their house . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-for-a-lapttop/1e50a4c4-51cc-4d14-9f43-019bc9307287
  10. Acer Recovery Management - Recovery Windows to Factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Recovery Management - Recovery Windows to Factory settings: Hello everyone, I would like to ask. How can I restore Windows to Factory reset with all Acer apps and drivers like recovery management, etc. I have Acer Aspire E5 with Windows 10 and I tried (for the first time when I had Recovery Management) complete restore from Acer...