Windows 10: Unable to reset Windows?

Discus and support Unable to reset Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to do a Windows 10 Reset on a computer before passing it on. After leaving it for a while it has a message "Reset failed, no changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HairyFool, Aug 19, 2019.

1. HairyFool Win User

Unable to reset Windows?

I have tried to do a Windows 10 Reset on a computer before passing it on.

After leaving it for a while it has a message "Reset failed, no changes have been made".

Absolutely no indication as to why which is totally useless or any indication as to where to find out so I can fix it.

I presume the ultimate fix is to download 10 onto a key and boot from that?

:)

HairyFool, Aug 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 19, 2019
  4. newfellow Win User

Unable to reset Windows?

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to reset Windows?

1. Unable to reset Windows? - Similar Threads - Unable reset

2. password and pin unable to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password and pin unable to reset: Whenever I try to login sometimes it makes me try to do the PIN, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the pin was when I first got the laptop, so I normally just reset and it'll take face or fingerprint login as usual. If I try to use my password it says my password...
  3. password and pin unable to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password and pin unable to reset: Whenever I try to login sometimes it makes me try to do the PIN, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the pin was when I first got the laptop, so I normally just reset and it'll take face or fingerprint login as usual. If I try to use my password it says my password...
  4. Unable to reset PC

Unable to reset PC: Slowly but surely my laptop has been slowing down and doing unexpected things and in some cases not carrying out an action for no reason I'm aware of, so I finally bit the bullet and decided to reset the PC using the option to retain my files.After nearly 5 hours of preparing...
  5. Unable to reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset PC: Slowly but surely my laptop has been slowing down and doing unexpected things and in some cases not carrying out an action for no reason I'm aware of, so I finally bit the bullet and decided to reset the PC using the option to retain my files.After nearly 5 hours of preparing...
  6. Unable to reset the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset the PC: Hello. I'm trying to reset my PC as it's been working slowly for a while, but I'm unable to do it.When I go to settings and then try to reset the PC, it returns an error “Could not find the recovery environment.”Then I go to cmd and run “reagentc /info”, which says that the...
  7. Unable to reset the PC

Unable to reset the PC: Hello. I'm trying to reset my PC as it's been working slowly for a while, but I'm unable to do it.When I go to settings and then try to reset the PC, it returns an error “Could not find the recovery environment.”Then I go to cmd and run “reagentc /info”, which says that the...
  8. Unable to reset the PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Cursor disappeared, unable to reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor disappeared, unable to reset PC: My cursor disappeared and I am unable to select anything except with the keyboard. Neither my bluetooth or wired usb mouse work. The touchpad and touchscreen do not work either.Cursor only works in recovery mode.When I tried to factory reset my PC, I get the message "There...
  10. Cursor disappeared, unable to reset PC

Cursor disappeared, unable to reset PC: My cursor disappeared and I am unable to select anything except with the keyboard. Neither my bluetooth or wired usb mouse work. The touchpad and touchscreen do not work either.Cursor only works in recovery mode.When I tried to factory reset my PC, I get the message "There...