Windows 10: Unable to reset Windows

Discus and support Unable to reset Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is asking for missing files. I tried to downloaded recover installation files. It didn’t help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SineZito, Jan 24, 2020.

1. SineZito Win User

Unable to reset Windows

It is asking for missing files. I tried to downloaded recover installation files. It didn’t help

:)

SineZito, Jan 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 24, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

Unable to reset Windows

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Unable to reset Windows

1. Unable to reset Windows - Similar Threads - Unable reset

2. System unable to boot after trying to factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System unable to boot after trying to factory reset: I was trying to factory reset my laptop and it got to around 70% then failed and undid changes but when it restarted it’s loaded for a bit then loaded to the blue screen with the sad face with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, it then try to run start up repair but it...
  3. Unable to reset security questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to reset security questions: Have tried for several days no weeks to reset the security questions to be able to open and change the password or pin to my administrator account. I have reviewed and attempted all of the information that I have attempted all of the solutions that were presented in numerous...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro after using "Reset this PC"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro after using "Reset this PC": Purchased a laptop in 2017 from Dell with Windows 10 Home. Upgraded to Pro in 2018 via the Microsoft Store and was happily running Windows 10 Pro until yesterday when I opted to use the "Reset this PC" option in settings to start from a clean slate. When I go to activate I...
  5. Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad will not connect to home wifi, is unable to reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad will not connect to home wifi, is unable to reset.: I need some serious help. I've been trying all online resources that i could comprehend and the issue has not been fixed. It says that my home wifi is " not connected, secured." Only for the wifi I have at home. All my other devices are working well and linked to wifi. I...
  6. Windows store download corrupt. Unable to reset download cache

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store download corrupt. Unable to reset download cache: Hi! I recently queued up a few different programs in my downloads list on the Microsoft Store, among which was State of Decay 2. It seems something must've gone wrong with it though. Each time I try to install it it loads for a few seconds and gets stuck on 17.38MB, and...
  7. Critical process died. Restoring fails. Unable to Reset. Unable to start in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died. Restoring fails. Unable to Reset. Unable to start in safe mode: My system is running on win 10 build 1909 with GTX 1050Ti card. From yesterday, the system started crashing often, I thought it will be some graphics driver issue and I reinstalled it. Still it was crashing and after that the BSOD screen with error "Critical process died"...
  8. Stuck in BSOD Critical Process Died and unable to reset, restore, or reinstall Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in BSOD Critical Process Died and unable to reset, restore, or reinstall Win 10: Ugh! Running Win 10 (I think Home edition, but not certain because I had a new hard drive installed a couple of months ago). 64-bit. 3 days ago the computer did an update over night. In the morning, I was unable to see either of my monitors, which were plugged into the...
  9. Unable to reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reset PC: One day, I accidentally unplugged the power and the system files are corrupted. Tried DISM, SFC etc Still unable to recover. Now i would want to reset my whole PC, but I had tried this. After it rebooted, it was back to usual and said something like something prevented...
  10. i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it: i am unable to restore windowstore after reseting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-restore-windowstore-after-reseting/1459d25a-c1f0-42ba-b128-ae9d7cc19da8