Windows 10: unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC

Discus and support unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After downloading (an official program from Tangent) I installed this program and everything works fine. After exit (closing the PC) this program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ulric Demeter, Nov 5, 2018.

1. unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC

After downloading (an official program from Tangent) I installed this program and everything works fine. After exit (closing the PC) this program seems removed . I must reinstall the program before I can work with the program again. Can anyone help me to solve this problem

:)

Ulric Demeter, Nov 5, 2018

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Unable to install programs

Hi,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

Just to clarify, is the issue specific to a particular program?

In order to identify if this a compatibility related issue, I suggest you to try installing the program in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 5, 2018
  4. unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC

Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC

1. unable to restart an installed program a program after exit of the PC - Similar Threads - unable restart installed

2. Program exit code 0xc00001a5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program exit code 0xc00001a5: Hi, I'm trying to debug a code on Visual Studio that worked previously but now is returning the following message: "The program has exited with code -1073741403 0xc00001a5". I've searched through the internet and I couldn't find anything specific about this error. What does...
  3. Program exit code 0xc00001a5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program exit code 0xc00001a5: Hi, I'm trying to debug a code on Visual Studio that worked previously but now is returning the following message: "The program has exited with code -1073741403 0xc00001a5". I've searched through the internet and I couldn't find anything specific about this error. What does...
  4. unABLE TO install program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unABLE TO install program: Hello,I am trying to install turbo tax to my laptop but get a message that Activation failed. I've already tried turning off all options off of the reputation-based protection settings but its not working. Help please!...
  5. Unable to Install Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Install Programs: I tried installing program but each one told me that it was unable to 'create temp folder.' I turned off Windows virus detection but it didn't help. At first I thought it was just the one program but after trying the second one the same thing occured. Any ideas? James...
  6. Unable to Install Programs

Unable to Install Programs: Hi everyone, so I've been having this problem for a while now where I try to install a program, in this case GeForce Experience, and I get an error message stating "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again or enter...
  7. Unable to install or uninstall programs.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to install or uninstall programs.: Hi, i did something stupid and changed the ownership and permissions of the folder "C:\Windows" and now some programs don't work and I'm unable to install or uninstall programs. I tried the installer troubleshooter and it did not work. Also i tried resetting the permissions...
  8. After installing programs, unable to execute.

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing programs, unable to execute.: Since the last patch set Installed last week, if I install a program, Duplicate Cleaner Pro, for example, I am unable to execute the program if it installs to the default location under WindowsApps. I get an error re: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file....
  9. unable to install programs

unable to install programs: For some reason with the new windows 10 update, I cannot install programs anymore, that is making use of the Windows Restore option. I have System restore disabled through this: How to Enable System Restore in Windows 10 Since I need that for Rollback. But now that...
  10. Restoring display resolution after exiting program

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Restoring display resolution after exiting program: My son plays an old game that changes the display resolution from 1366 x 768 to "640 x ?" during the game. The problem is that on exiting the game the screen remains at that low resolution. He is too young to restore the display resolution and someone else needs to do it for...