Windows 10: Unable to restart my OC

Discus and support Unable to restart my OC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so my PC was working fine for the past few days but when I booted it up today it had a slow performance so I decided to flat reset it, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by minglin58, Oct 23, 2018.

1. minglin58 Win User

Unable to restart my OC

Hello, so my PC was working fine for the past few days but when I booted it up today it had a slow performance so I decided to flat reset it, but when I tried to flat reset it showed up with errors I tried Youtube and all but didn't work. After like 30 minutes of leaving it, it stopped responding and eventually a blue screen, so is there anyway to reset this to factory settings? Thank you.

:)

minglin58, Oct 23, 2018
  2. little cat, Oct 23, 2018
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Unable to restart my OC

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Unable to restart my OC

1. Unable to restart my OC - Similar Threads - Unable restart

2. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  3. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  4. computer unable to restart after asking for recovery key, and keeps going back to recovery...

computer unable to restart after asking for recovery key, and keeps going back to recovery...: My computer asked for recovery key, I provided it, then a startup settings screen appeared with many options, nothing happens whenever I choose an option, it always gets back to the recovery screen...
  5. computer unable to restart after asking for recovery key, and keeps going back to recovery...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer unable to restart after asking for recovery key, and keeps going back to recovery...: My computer asked for recovery key, I provided it, then a startup settings screen appeared with many options, nothing happens whenever I choose an option, it always gets back to the recovery screen...
  6. computer unable to restart after asking for recovery key, and keeps going back to recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I mistakenly clean TPM of my laptop now after restart I am unable to login in my user...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I mistakenly clean TPM of my laptop now after restart I am unable to login in my user...: I mistakenly clean TPM of my laptop now after restart I am unable to login in my user account please give me a solution what I have to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-mistakenly-clean-tpm-of-my-laptop-now-after/a4427fcd-350a-4e8c-89bc-1dd83f4e4982
  8. I mistakenly clean TPM of my laptop now after restart I am unable to login in my user...

I mistakenly clean TPM of my laptop now after restart I am unable to login in my user...: I mistakenly clean TPM of my laptop now after restart I am unable to login in my user account please give me a solution what I have to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-mistakenly-clean-tpm-of-my-laptop-now-after/a4427fcd-350a-4e8c-89bc-1dd83f4e4982
  9. Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.: Bsod stuck at 0%. The blue screen was probably because of I was undervolting to much on my laptop, but now the force reboot button doesn't work anymore and this has stuck me for 20 minutes. The error code is: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...
  10. Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.

Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.: Bsod stuck at 0%. The blue screen was probably because of I was undervolting to much on my laptop, but now the force reboot button doesn't work anymore and this has stuck me for 20 minutes. The error code is: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...