Windows 10: Unable to restart pc after threat has been removed by windows security.

Discus and support Unable to restart pc after threat has been removed by windows security. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Unable to restart pc after threat has been removed by windows security. Even after i restart manually still same status shown in windows security.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rooban23, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Rooban23 Win User

Unable to restart pc after threat has been removed by windows security.

Unable to restart pc after threat has been removed by windows security. Even after i restart manually still same status shown in windows security. already delete the folder that contained malicious file. Any solutions for this?

1. Unable to restart pc after threat has been removed by windows security. 19407106-9e09-4a8a-9c98-c9a614f968fd?upload=true.png

:)

Rooban23, Feb 29, 2020

2. security threat

Biswa66,

Please stay with this thread
    security threat
    try the suggestions and

post your results.

Don't start yet another new thread about this

hacktool: win32/autokms issue.

Don

Don Varnau, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Doesnt Remove threats.

Can you give us what is/was the fully qualified name and
    path
    to the file deemed to be a virus/trojan ?

It will be a lot easier to help you remove it once we know what it is and
    where its saved into, as it appears under quarantine or on the list of detected items

`~`

I suggest you to use Windows Defender Offline in Safe mode and remove the virus and check if the issue is resolved.

Windows Defender Offline is a stand-alone tool that comes preloaded with the latest antimalware updates. It works outside of Windows, which means it can catch and clean infections that hide themselves when Windows is running.

• Go to another PC that isn’t infected and download Windows Defender Offline.

• Insert a blank USB flash drive or CD into the PC, and then run the Windows Defender Offline file that you just downloaded.

• You will be prompted to install Windows Defender Offline to the blank USB flash drive or CD.

• After you’ve installed Windows Defender Offline onto the USB flash drive or CD, insert it into your infected PC and
      restart in
      Safe Mode
      . You will be prompted to start the Windows Defender Offline tool.

The following articles may help if you're having trouble getting the tool to work:

After you've used Windows Defender Offline, you should make sure your security software is up to date and run a full scan:

Even if we've already detected and removed this particular threat, running a full scan might find other malware that is hiding on your PC.

Please post to us if the virus issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

-=-

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

security threat

If you tried all of the suggested steps in the previous posts in this thread without success recommend you seek assistance from one of the malware removal forums: Bleeping Computer Technical Support Forums, Malwarebytes Forums,Windows Malware Removal Help & Support

or Virtual Dr Forums-Computer Tech Support

Or

You can reset the computer or perform a clean install of Win10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/1c426bdf-79b1-4d42-be93-17378d93e587

Or you can obtain premium support from Microsoft:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

Good luck…

Le Boule, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to restart pc after threat has been removed by windows security. - Similar Threads - Unable restart threat

2. Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?: I have downloaded an exe.file and right before I clicked on the folder to save the file, my Windows Defender detected the trojan threat. When I opened the protection history, it didn't give me the action option to either remove or quarantine the file. It just stated that the...
  3. Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?: I have downloaded an exe.file and right before I clicked on the folder to save the file, my Windows Defender detected the trojan threat. When I opened the protection history, it didn't give me the action option to either remove or quarantine the file. It just stated that the...
  4. Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Security Center Service has been removed

Windows Security Center Service has been removed: I have a windows 10 pro x64 I can't find the windows service security it's deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-has-been-removed/a382bbab-3fe4-48ca-9d0c-92ec86cb37d7
  6. Windows Security Center Service has been removed

Windows Security Center Service has been removed: I have a windows 10 pro x64 I can't find the windows service security it's deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-has-been-removed/a382bbab-3fe4-48ca-9d0c-92ec86cb37d7
  7. Windows Security Center Service has been removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Center Service has been removed: I have a windows 10 pro x64 I can't find the windows service security it's deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-has-been-removed/9f85fe26-6d97-46a2-91cb-caea946ef8e3
  8. Can i know if the threat has been removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i know if the threat has been removed?: A week ago, microsoft defender found HackTool:Win32 on my pc. I was very scared and i removed it. I used lots of antivirus and Tron too, everyone says it has been removed but microsoft defender finds it again at every scansion even if the file has been removed. How can i be...
  9. Can i know if the threat has been removed?

Can i know if the threat has been removed?: A week ago, microsoft defender found HackTool:Win32 on my pc. I was very scared and i removed it. I used lots of antivirus and Tron too, everyone says it has been removed but microsoft defender finds it again at every scansion even if the file has been removed. How can i be...
  10. Unable to remove or quarantine a threat identified by Microsoft Security

Unable to remove or quarantine a threat identified by Microsoft Security: I received a notification that Microsoft Security had identified threats so I opened up the protection history which showed "Threat found - action needed" and "Severe" at the top of a list of theats the rest of which have been blocked or quarantined, see attached screenshot....