Windows 10: Unable To Right Click And Paste In New File Explorer Search Bar

Discus and support Unable To Right Click And Paste In New File Explorer Search Bar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! This has only started happening since the November 2019 update. Is there any setting I can change to get this to work again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BeagleBagel, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Unable To Right Click And Paste In New File Explorer Search Bar

Hello! This has only started happening since the November 2019 update. Is there any setting I can change to get this to work again?

:)

BeagleBagel, Nov 18, 2019

2. File explorer not searching in This PC

Hi George,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to reset Windows explorer and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps:

• Right click on the task Bar and select Task Manager.

• Select Processes tab.

• Choose windows explorer and right click on it.

• Select end task

• Click on file menu and select run new task.

• Type explorer.exe

• Click on ok.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Windows Explorer. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 18, 2019
  3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Unable To Right Click And Paste In New File Explorer Search Bar

File explorer

Hi Mick,

I am sorry to know that the File Explorer is not working on the Taskbar.

I suggest you to right-click on it to unpin it from the task bar.

Then search for File Explorer in Search. Then right-click on it to Pin it to Taskbar.

If the issue persists, try the steps below.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.

• Type the following 4 commands at the Command prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.

• Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Right Click And Paste In New File Explorer Search Bar

1. Unable To Right Click And Paste In New File Explorer Search Bar - Similar Threads - Unable Right Click

2. Unable to 'right click -> new' in file explorer within mapped drives. Navigating to same...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to 'right click -> new' in file explorer within mapped drives. Navigating to same...: Unable to 'right click -> new' in file explorer within mapped network drives. Navigating to same UNC path 'right click -> new' works just fine. Able to write to mapped drive via powershell.The share is presented to our windows clients using samba. I am confident the smb...
  3. Unable to 'right click -> new' in file explorer within mapped drives. Navigating to same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to 'right click -> new' in file explorer within mapped drives. Navigating to same...: Unable to 'right click -> new' in file explorer within mapped network drives. Navigating to same UNC path 'right click -> new' works just fine. Able to write to mapped drive via powershell.The share is presented to our windows clients using samba. I am confident the smb...
  4. Unable to 'right click -> new' in file explorer within mapped drives. Navigating to same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search tools won't open when clicking in file explorer search bar

Search tools won't open when clicking in file explorer search bar: Search tools won't open when clicking in file explorer search bar. Same thing when pressing ctrl+F in file explorer. This problem exists on both of my Windows 10 Pro PCs. How do I fix this?...
  6. When Clicking On File Explorer Search Bar It's Search Layout Goes Missing

When Clicking On File Explorer Search Bar It's Search Layout Goes Missing: [ATTACH]When I Click On The File Explorer Search Bar It's layout Disappears / Goes Missing . I have tried several fixes like resetting the file explorer to it's default view but not working . Can anyone help me fix these issue....
  7. Right-click, copy & paste, delete a .zip file crashes the file explorer.

Right-click, copy & paste, delete a .zip file crashes the file explorer.: Whenever I try to do something to the .zip file, like right click, control+c to copy it, or delete it, or double left click on it, the file explore will just closes itself and reboot. What should I do with it? Anyone can help? Thanks a lot!...
  8. right click and paste into search bar on file explorer

right click and paste into search bar on file explorer: Hello, Since the 1909 windows update it seems that users at my workplace are unable to right click and paste into the search bar on file explorer. They can use Ctrl-v to paste but I was just wondering if there is a setting on file explorer to allow me to use the right-click...
  9. Unable To Copy In Search Bar In File Explorer

Unable To Copy In Search Bar In File Explorer: Hello, I hope I can get an answer to this problem I am having when I try to copy something in the Search Bar at the top in File Explorer. I have an HP Omen Obelisk that was set up just a few days ago. I am using Win 10 Home Edition. I have a 256 SSD and a 1TB HDD. My OS is...
  10. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not paste in file explorer search

2. unable to right click the search on file explorer