Windows 10: Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?

Discus and support Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried to go back to a previous restore point but the error still occurs. I'm just trying to access the Nvidia Control Panel. Any solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fredson Hu, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?

Hi, I've tried to go back to a previous restore point but the error still occurs. I'm just trying to access the Nvidia Control Panel. Any solutions?

:)

Fredson Hu, Dec 29, 2018
  2. LittleZo Win User

Blue Spinning Circle - Windows 10

Hi,

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 on a HP tower - recently I have been getting a spinning blue circle next to the cursor. I've checked through Task Manager to see if there is anything causing this, I've disabled Error reporting as prior suggestions and posts.

The circle disappears when typing or ending a process then re-appears seconds later. More of a nuisance than having an adverse effects.

Any suggestions?

Many Thanks

LittleZo, Dec 29, 2018
  3. judahreed Win User
    Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

judahreed, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Kol12 Win User

Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?

Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.

I have had an issue for the last month or so with an intermittent spinning blue circle appearing during general desktop use. Sometimes it will pop up as much as every minute or so. I started a related thread here a few weeks ago in which Ten forums member zbook picked up on on some other system issues which he felt should be addressed before troubleshooting the spinning circle.

To date those issues which include an in place upgrade repair, replacing multiple misbehaving drivers that had caused BSOD and fixing the drive file system have been completed and zbook is confident the spinning circle troubleshooting can proceed with members that are more experienced in this type of troubleshooting. He suggested that this may be troubleshooted in a clean boot state and that a 3rd party software may be responsible for the spinning circle. I would appreciate any more assistance with this. Thanks.

Kol12, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?

1. Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle? - Similar Threads - Unable right click

2. roblox infinite spinning circle on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox infinite spinning circle on microsoft store: hello when i try to download roblox it says starting download but it will just stay on an infinite spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-infinite-spinning-circle-on-microsoft-store/53f1e100-e884-42d2-a3bd-c93753ec1e8f
  3. roblox infinite spinning circle on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox infinite spinning circle on microsoft store: hello when i try to download roblox it says starting download but it will just stay on an infinite spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-infinite-spinning-circle-on-microsoft-store/53f1e100-e884-42d2-a3bd-c93753ec1e8f
  4. Store spinning circle infinitely

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store spinning circle infinitely: I cant use store in my Windows. It is not totally opening. It has infinite loading screen with the logo at the middle. Before, I just need to restart then it will somehow open store but now it is totally useless. How this infinite circle keeps bugging my store? I need advise....
  5. Store spinning circle infinitely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store spinning circle infinitely: I cant use store in my Windows. It is not totally opening. It has infinite loading screen with the logo at the middle. Before, I just need to restart then it will somehow open store but now it is totally useless. How this infinite circle keeps bugging my store? I need advise....
  6. Store spinning circle infinitely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  8. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  9. Blue spinning circle on desktop with all programs closed

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue spinning circle on desktop with all programs closed: I have a Windows 10 64 bit PC that has the blue spinning circle, the "working" circle if you will, spinning while all programs are closed. This Desktop is quite old but I keep it awfully clean and it serves me well. I of course thought a virus/worm/script but I have scanned...
  10. Blue Circle on Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Circle on Right Click: Ok so this isn't a big issue but it's driving me nuts. I run the latest version of Windows 10 64 Bit. I have 4 disks in my computer. 3 SSDs and 1 HDD. Every time I log in I can right click anywhere I want with no issue. But if I choose to right the HDD under my computer I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click desktop spinning wheel

2. windows 10 right click desktop spinning

3. when i right click on desktop mouse spins

4. right click on desktop blue circle,
  5. right click desktop spinning,
  6. right click on desktop circle,
  7. spinning wheel when right click desktop,
  8. right click desktop blue circle,
  9. right click spinning blue circle,
  10. right click desktop spins,
  11. windows 10 right click circle,