Windows 10: Unable to right pan while playing games in Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to right pan while playing games in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am having problems playing certain games under Windows 10. These include CIv 5, Supreme Commander 2, Command and Conquer Generals. While I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wmania, Aug 9, 2017.

1. wmania Win User

Unable to right pan while playing games in Windows 10

Hi,

I am having problems playing certain games under Windows 10. These include CIv 5, Supreme Commander 2, Command and Conquer Generals. While I can move the mouse cursor to the left to pan left, I cannot pan right.

The screen does pan right if I move my mouse slowly when it reaches the right edge of the screen. However it does not if I perform the action fast. In addition, the problem only arises when I move lateral right. Diagonal right movements work fine.

:)

wmania, Aug 9, 2017
  2. PiperJo Win User

Panning hand on IE and Edge - Surface Pro 3

I am currently running Windows & and Internet Explorer 11. While trying to select things while browsing the internet my arrow cursor turns into a pointing hand and I am unable to open them. I believe this is called a panning hand. I have seen several
    things online that say I should be able to switch back and forth but none of the solutions work. The panning hand is not an icon near in the upper right hand corner of my computer. When I choose view it is not a choice. And it is also not a choice to add
    to my toolbar. Please Help! Super Annoyed!

PiperJo, Aug 9, 2017
  3. navigation bar problem

While gaming the game under navigation bar is hiding.how to fix this.please sir help me .im unable to play games.please

VIJAY_BANDELA, Aug 9, 2017
  4. Unable to right pan while playing games in Windows 10

You need to disable scaling for the game if 10 hasn't done it for you. Right click the game's exe file, go to Properties, then Compatibility tab. Find the scaling option then check it, Apply then OK. If the game uses a launcher exe then you might need to do it there too. Try running it again.

AnonVendetta, Aug 9, 2017
Thema:

Unable to right pan while playing games in Windows 10

1. Unable to right pan while playing games in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable right pan

2. Audio globally panned to the right - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio globally panned to the right - Windows 10: Hi, So I have noticed over the past few days that my audio is slightly panned to the right, especially noticible when mono audio is on. At first I thought it was my headphones or my DAC, but have tried my bluetooth earbuds and my laptop's audio jack directly and they all...
  3. Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10: Hi, My right mouse/left mouse work perfectly I when I use computer for daily activities; however, once I log onto any FPS games. My left mouse/ right mouse do not work in gaming. I've tried all the tips online Drivers update,..... But nothing works. Is there anything that...
  4. Can't pan camera in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pan camera in game: I can move around using wasd keys and can do other stuff, but can't pan the camera using mouse trackpad. I did install an emulation software to use my dualshock 4 on laptop and the problem seems to have arised from then....
  5. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No in-game sound while playing on windows 10: Whenever i launch a game, the intro will have sound but the cutscenes and gameplay have no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-in-game-sound-while-playing-on-windows-10/768b03fb-36e9-4ee8-b979-41444123435f
  6. Windows 10 error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error while playing games: Hi there, My system is Intel Core I3 3110M, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 4GB Ram, Windows 10 LTSB Kinda old, right? When I’m playing Roblox, sometimes Roblox freeze, anythings stopped, and then It isn’t responding anymore. I upgraded my graphics card to the newest, or set...
  7. Audio keeps panning to the right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio keeps panning to the right: Hey, I regularly play games on my pc but sometimes (maybe 2 or 3 times a day) the audio in my headset pans to the right. It only fixes when I go to my sound manager and test my surround sound, but its very annoying to do that all the time. I dont think it is because of my...
  8. Window 10 Crash While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Crash While Playing Games: Hello, I am having an issue where I play games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Slay the Spire, Civilization, and my computer will crash. This just started happening today. I have not changed anything on my CPU in the last week or so. The only change from that has been...
  9. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hanging while playing games: Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am having this problem on all the games i have tried (roblox, besiege, terraria, minecraft, team fortress 2) except pokemon tcgo,...
  10. BSOD while playing games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games on Windows 10: Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the internet. I've attached the...