Windows 10: unable to rmove app tile

Discus and support unable to rmove app tile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; have been trying to remove an app >>tile<<; the programe (does not show in progs) has been removed and i have also gone into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hawkman, Oct 9, 2014.

1. hawkman Win User

unable to rmove app tile

have been trying to remove an app >>tile<<;
    the programe (does not show in progs) has been removed and i have also gone into comp>c>(programfiles/users/windows) and removed all associated folders but it still shows up
    When i expand it get > Empty< in the pop-out, note cannot snipit just dissapppears.

Anybody else found this if not will report it

Roy

:)

hawkman, Oct 9, 2014
  2. dd-drahnier, Oct 9, 2014
  3. Unable To Rmove Devices from Account>YourDevices

I have had this same issue. I get an error that will not let me download TV show episodes due to the fact I have too many devices. I go into my Microsoft Account and delete the zombie "PC" devices and other rogue devices. But they still show up under
    "Show My Devices" in the Movie and TV app. I was able to get it working once but an update has caused it to start again. It seems tied to my Microsoft Account because the update also reset Cortana. It forgot my name unable to rmove app tile :(

DwayneSellers, Oct 9, 2014
Thema:

unable to rmove app tile

1. unable to rmove app tile - Similar Threads - unable rmove app

2. PhotosSet as-App tile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhotosSet as-App tile: “Photos”Set as-App tileUIPowerShellGet-appxpackage -all shellexperience -packagetype bundle % {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode $_.installlocation + "\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml"}Windows10...
  3. PhotosSet as-App tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhotosSet as-App tile: “Photos”Set as-App tileUIPowerShellGet-appxpackage -all shellexperience -packagetype bundle % {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode $_.installlocation + "\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml"}Windows10...
  4. PhotosSet as-App tile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Threat rmoved message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat rmoved message: Hi,I keep getting "A treat removed" notification & the message says for details open Windows defender But when I click the see details button nothing happens.SS attached,Vijay....
  6. Threat rmoved message

Threat rmoved message: Hi,I keep getting "A treat removed" notification & the message says for details open Windows defender But when I click the see details button nothing happens.SS attached,Vijay....
  7. Need to rmove all versions of OneDrive.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to rmove all versions of OneDrive.exe: We're failing a software audit due to all of the old versions of One Drive installed in Windows 10. OneDrive.exe is located in the user profile, and if a user no longer has the PC and someone else is using it, the onedrive.exe file left under the old user profile doesn't ever...
  8. desktop tiles and apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop tiles and apps: How do you move tiles and apps back to the left corner from the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-tiles-and-apps/f461f552-d8d3-48ba-bd07-0dab9594026c
  9. Apps and tiles

Apps and tiles: How do I turn off ALL tiles and apps that are not essential? I am not very computer savvy, I just don't want all this garbage I do not want or need running. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-tiles/637221ea-b329-4418-b82b-43183cf9546a
  10. unable to move tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to move tiles?: i have had this issue for a while now. been unable to solve it until today *Smile I have tried many bits of advice, to no avail. I wont go into what I have tried as it is a lot of data. this is the only way I have been able to solve the issue! first you will need to make a...