Windows 10: Unable to run Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Unable to run Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Been playing forza horizon 4 for the past 3 months on my laptop without incident and suddenly, when I tried opening the game, it only showed the game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoelLow1, Sep 10, 2020.

1. NoelLow1 Win User

Unable to run Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004

Been playing forza horizon 4 for the past 3 months on my laptop without incident and suddenly, when I tried opening the game, it only showed the game startup screen, and then closed.

I then upgraded windows 10 to the 2004 build but the same problem occurred. I have also reinstalled the game 3 times and reset it 3 times but it wouldn't load. Do note that I also bought the game legally through Microsoft Store. Is there anyone from the game's support that I can email/speak to?

Unable to run Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004 a19cffae-2fbf-4f39-ab4e-e103924d137b?upload=true.jpg

:)

NoelLow1, Sep 10, 2020
  2. RaghuMath Win User

I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows10 2004 update.

I am unable to open Forza horizon 4 on Windows 2004 update.

Any work arounds ? My PC's hardware is compatible for this game!

RaghuMath, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Unable to run Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004

Forza Horizon 4 - Game crashes - I have the solution

I just installed Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 and both games are crashing when i try to run them. I'm on windows 10 x64 v.2004

GODLIKE99KINGZ, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to run Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004

1. Unable to run Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Unable run Forza

2. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  3. Unable to download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 4: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza it says to recover the license and then I get an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install...
  4. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 on Win 10; 2004

Forza Horizon 4 on Win 10; 2004: Hi, I'm planning to purchase Forza Horizon 4 but heard there are some issues with the latest OS update which makes the software no more playable. Is that right.? Is it a fixable issue.? Thanks...
  6. Unable to install Forza Horizon 4

Unable to install Forza Horizon 4: I failed to install this game though I tried. I think the problem is with Microsoft Store that is working incorrectly on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-forza-horizon-4/74d06f5a-28bd-4915-be73-cc45a840ff60
  7. unable to install forza horizon 4

unable to install forza horizon 4: I am unable to install FH4, it just says manage, then lists my old devices. it shows a small ! and when i hold my mouse on it, it says 'does not work on this device' current specs are i7 5820k, gtx 1080, 32gb ram so should be able to run. already tried the wsreset that...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run: Yesterday i've purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate to be able to play on 28.09.2018. I've downloaded 64 Gbs and it does not run as it was with FH3!!! Again i assume it is because of laggy MS Store! MS when are you going to fix your store finally? So the question is how can i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot