Windows 10: Unable to Run Own created exe file in other windows

Discus and support Unable to Run Own created exe file in other windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Sir/Madam, This is Devaraj Kanagaddi I am working as Software Developer. I located in southern part of INDIA. I implemented simple C++ program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DevarajKanagaddi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Unable to Run Own created exe file in other windows

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is Devaraj Kanagaddi I am working as Software Developer. I located in southern part of INDIA.

I implemented simple C++ program using Visual studio 2017 platform, In that i used threading and curl library.

I Build my code with x64 in release mode. I setup my visual studio 2017 with all platform.

Actually, I am trying to run generated exe in other windows platform without installing visual studio but i am getting error as " The Application was Unable to start Correctly(0xc000007b)". I tried all below mention suggestion it didn't work from me.

1. Reboot your computer.

2. Run your application as administrator.

3. Reinstall your application.

4. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.

5. Update your Windows

6. Run check disk

7. Reinstall Microsoft .NET framework(for Windows 7 or Below)

could you suggest exact reason behind this ERROR and exact solution for this problem.

--

with regards,

Devaraj Kanagaddi

:)

DevarajKanagaddi, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 9, 2018
  3. unable to download and run .exe files

I tried to download and run .exe file but I am not able to run . I tried in private mode for edge browser. then also I am getting error. after downloading the .exe file it shows, the file may be moved or deleted. in private mode,i tried to run the file,
    but it shows file not found.

please provide me troubleshooting steps for me,its vwery important for me.

ShashikiranZZ, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Eandyil Win User

Unable to Run Own created exe file in other windows

Windows Registry error, unable to run .exe files

I'm fairly certain the system in question picked up a virus and I'm unable to run .exe files. I've got the virus removed ((Was an av.exe file if I recall correctly)), however I can't open them still. I've run the following commands, found and fixed some
    errors... and some .exe files are now working, though not all. For instance, Steam.exe, spotify.exe, and most game .exe files I run give me an error. I feel like the registry might still associate .exe files with the missing virus, any way to check this? I've
    tried a few of the more obvious commands, listed below.

Note: Restarted and tested after reboot with the same result.

sfc /scannow

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Thanks for the info. Cheers!

Eandyil, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Run Own created exe file in other windows

1. Unable to Run Own created exe file in other windows - Similar Threads - Unable Run Own

2. Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.: NmxwdczyjvlXubdl Registry -> User Run "C:\Users\TRIDEV\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NmxwdczyjvlXubdl.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunI am not able to identify the file running in the startup and suspicious about any...
  3. Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.: NmxwdczyjvlXubdl Registry -> User Run "C:\Users\TRIDEV\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NmxwdczyjvlXubdl.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunI am not able to identify the file running in the startup and suspicious about any...
  4. Unable to run exe file in WIndows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to run exe file in WIndows 10 Home: Hi,I am trying to run exe file in Windows 10 Home Single language. But it says you are running this device in S mode and this version I can switch out of S mode. Can anyone help me?...
  5. Create .exe file at editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create .exe file at editor?: Hello, dear people, i may make an exe file at editor in windows 10 but i don't know the code, can you help me? Love regards Jamie .exe datei bei editor erstellen?
  6. unable to run *.exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to run *.exe files: unable to run *.exe files from different sources. Win 10 MS Surface pro 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-run-exe-files/c2331948-49a4-4c91-9b2d-a0523028ec41
  7. No exe files will run!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Running exe file creates extra session on Windows 10 Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running exe file creates extra session on Windows 10 Server: We got a temporary file share on a Windows10 server and I moved my .exe to the file share. I ran the application but it seemed to create extra sessions on the server. The application ran just fine. No problems. Did some webx with Lynn, and find out the .exe promote...
  9. Creating an .exe file to run Micorosft Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Creating an .exe file to run Micorosft Edge.: I have a keyboard with a pad of 18 programmable keys. I use them to run various programs and commands like copy and paste, firefox, crome, Outlook, etc. I have been completely stumped trying to get Microsoft Edge to launch as there is no convenient Microsoft Edge.exe to be...
  10. 3 locked instances .exe but Unable to run .exe file

in Windows 10 Support
    3 locked instances .exe but Unable to run .exe file: Hi everyone, I've got this serious problem recently. I can't run some .exe file. This problem happens a month ago, but now that file is able to run now, and now it got other .exe file can't run. Everytime I keep launch the .exe application file, the cursor just keep...