Windows 10: Unable to run react

Discus and support Unable to run react in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I am unable to run the react.When i run command npx i am getting this error.what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Roopesh916, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Unable to run react

Unable to run react d43a2b8d-c114-4afd-b1ec-d59b7fb30372?upload=true.png Unable to run react 4a57346b-5e50-461a-bb99-d178351cc999?upload=true.png

I am unable to run the react.When i run command npx i am getting this error.what should i do?

:)

Roopesh916, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Some buttons not reacting when I click on them

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Did you make any hardware or software changes prior to this issue?

• What is the current build installed on your computer? (To check the build, Press
      Windows + R keys to open Run command, type
      Winver and press Enter)

• What happens when you click on these buttons? Did you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.
    Method 2: I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and type Enter.

• Click on View All on top left corner.

• Select Hardware from the list and follow the prompts for
      troubleshooting.
    Method 3: Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Run the Troubleshooter.
    Refer: Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Unable to run react

Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to run react

1. Unable to run react - Similar Threads - Unable run react

2. New computer is slow to react

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer is slow to react: In June I got a new computer, a Dell 8950 with a 12700K CPU and running off an NVMe drive, with Windows 11. I expected it to respond quickly. But after not being used for a while, clicking on a desktop icon doesn't do anything for a long time. I can click several times over a...
  3. New computer is slow to react

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer is slow to react: In June I got a new computer, a Dell 8950 with a 12700K CPU and running off an NVMe drive, with Windows 11. I expected it to respond quickly. But after not being used for a while, clicking on a desktop icon doesn't do anything for a long time. I can click several times over a...
  4. microsoft store not reacting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store not reacting: I have reset the MS Store, reset the PC and tried various other things. I can see what I want to download, as it has been purchased before. When I click on ready to install in the store, then click install nothing happens and MS Store stops reacting. The only way to get back...
  5. programs not reacting because of energysaving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    programs not reacting because of energysaving: I tried to disable energysaving (best performance) but now I saw the logo of the energysaving at chrome and it was not reacting. How do I make sure that it will never save energy at every app that i'm using. It's not a laptop so I dont care if it is taking much battery or...
  6. Unable to run an application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to run an application: Since my latest update from Microsoft Windows 10 ver 1909, an application I have been running for 10 years suddenly says it's not approved software and Microsoft won't let me run it. I even tried running as Administrator and got the same message....
  7. react webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    react webcam: Way??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/react-webcam/4bea9d78-c670-4de7-bec8-1d023d7db2ab
  8. Laptop stops reacting to clicks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stops reacting to clicks: I am using windows 10. When using the computer, the cursor suddenly changes shape. At first, the open application, be it chrome, starts to scroll up and down all by itself, and then when I click on a page to minimize a window, that window disappears, and a click on the back...
  9. Unable to "Run as Administrator"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to "Run as Administrator": I'm trying to update a Lenovo laptop that is currently running 1803. Last update was in April 2018. It will be used to do taxes for AARP. My problem is that all the update are failing with error 0x8007002. I'm unable to stop the "Windows Update" service. I get a User...
  10. Unable to run Troubleshooters !!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to run Troubleshooters !!: When trying to run any troubleshooters the following error is generated: Help ? *Smile Error 0x80096005 Wally [img] 20899