Windows 10: Unable to save as jpg, using psp

Discus and support Unable to save as jpg, using psp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; PSP x9 opens a new file in its native format .psp with layers and all the bells and whistles. When I try to save a copy of the file (merging all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarlosEchevarria4, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Unable to save as jpg, using psp

PSP x9 opens a new file in its native format .psp with layers and all the bells and whistles.

When I try to save a copy of the file (merging all layers) as a jpg. it encounters a some error.

I was shown how to avoid this quirk in Windows 10 but I forgot how... it had to do with going into

settings.. and checking or unchecking a box.

At any rate, I need to change the original to a JPG in order to post it in Flicker, or any other image hosting program because

PSP or PSD are not used. Tried to save as BMP and same error.

Please advise

:)

CarlosEchevarria4, Jul 18, 2019
  2. ste2425 Win User

Dead PSP?

if it helps ive heard that and it didnt work on my psp either so it might be that method

ste2425, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Dead PSP?

I tried this, but nothing worked:

Step1) Remove the battery from the left side of the PSP while it is still on. The unit will power down instantly. Wait ten seconds and then replace the battery.

Step 2) Press both clear shoulder buttons at the top of the PSP and keep them held while the PSP reboots. A "Recovery" mode will be initiated.

Step 3) Press down on the control pad to locate a "recovery" folder. This will contain all of your PSP content, including games, music, videos and podcasts that are saved on the device. Highlight this folder and press the "X" button to begin reinstalling your content.

Monitor remained with no backlight same as before.

Edit: I'll try updating the firmware tomorrow I get my card-reader.
    Unless it needs to be able to be powered up to update the firmware... I have no idea.

Black Panther, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Unable to save as jpg, using psp

Internet images saving with wrong file extension, ex: saving as PSP, not jpeg or png

When i try to save an internet image, it no longer saves in it's original format such as a jpeg or png but saves as a PSP (Paintshop Pro) image. That is the only option I am given. When I go to setting and file associations it is not set to open with my
    PSP program. How can I restore internet images to download as their default file extension?

D M Keller, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable to save as jpg, using psp

1. Unable to save as jpg, using psp - Similar Threads - Unable save jpg

2. the snip tool used to default to save as .jpg. It recently began defaulting to save as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the snip tool used to default to save as .jpg. It recently began defaulting to save as...: The setting in the snip program don't offer change to the default save as file type.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-snip-tool-used-to-default-to-save-as-jpg-it/0f5b17f1-6459-4be1-a927-e5ef1253e9ac
  3. the snip tool used to default to save as .jpg. It recently began defaulting to save as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the snip tool used to default to save as .jpg. It recently began defaulting to save as...: The setting in the snip program don't offer change to the default save as file type.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-snip-tool-used-to-default-to-save-as-jpg-it/0f5b17f1-6459-4be1-a927-e5ef1253e9ac
  4. Can't save jpg files emailed to me as jpg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save jpg files emailed to me as jpg: This issue started all of a sudden about three weeks ago. When I receive emails containing photos in jpg format, and I want to save them to my laptop in jpg format, I can only save them as a pdf, with the only other option to change the file extension to All files. This still...
  5. Can't save jpg files emailed to me as jpg

Can't save jpg files emailed to me as jpg: This issue started all of a sudden about three weeks ago. When I receive emails containing photos in jpg format, and I want to save them to my laptop in jpg format, I can only save them as a pdf, with the only other option to change the file extension to All files. This still...
  6. Can't save picture as JPG

Can't save picture as JPG: So when I try to save a picture from the internet it should normally say save as JPG but it just tells me to save as the file type All Files. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-save-picture-as-jpg/97ea19b8-2351-4f4f-bedf-675f277aebcc
  7. "save as jpg" always not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "save as jpg" always not responding: Everytime I click "save as" then into jpg, whether on facebook, google, or even in Photoshop, my window freezes and stopped responding. I only get this error whenever I use "save as" and save it as jpg. I tried saving a different format, it works fine. I tried saving a...
  8. "save as jpg" always not responding

"save as jpg" always not responding: Everytime I click "save as" then into jpg, whether on facebook, google, or even in Photoshop, my window freezes and stopped responding. I only get this error whenever I use "save as" and save it as jpg. I tried saving a different format, it works fine. I tried saving a...
  9. "save as jpg" always not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Snip and Sketch - Save as a JPG

Snip and Sketch - Save as a JPG: I commonly use the command Windows+Shift+S which uses Snip and Sketch and put the snippet on my clipboard. I am wondering if there is any quick setting or way to automatically save my snip and sketchestaken using Windows+Shift+S as a file on my computer, not just on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to save PSP file to JPG