Windows 10: UNABLE TO SAVE FILE IN PAINT

Discus and support UNABLE TO SAVE FILE IN PAINT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly, I am unable to save a file in Paint. I get a message that says "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chijoke, Jul 2, 2020.

1. chijoke Win User

UNABLE TO SAVE FILE IN PAINT

Suddenly, I am unable to save a file in Paint. I get a message that says "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been saved". Anyone know why this is happening?

:)

chijoke, Jul 2, 2020
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Hello chijoke,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

I can see that you are unable to save a file using Paint. Try the following the steps provided in this article and see if it will help:

https://windowsreport.com/paint-cannot-save-thi...

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Aug 5, 2020
  3. chijoke Win User

Suddenly, I am unable to save a file in Paint. I get a message that says "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been saved". Anyone know why this is happening?

chijoke, Aug 5, 2020
  4. UNABLE TO SAVE FILE IN PAINT

n hi me tulsi

tulsitulsi, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. UNABLE TO SAVE FILE IN PAINT - Similar Threads - UNABLE SAVE FILE

2. Captions on Paint not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Captions on Paint not saving: I'm trying to add captions to some pictures on Paint. It was working perfectly until just a couple of days ago when all of a sudden half of the caption would disappear the moment I hit "save" or "save as".It seems to happen when I have to shrink a picture using the "shrink...
  3. Captions on Paint not saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Captions on Paint not saving: I'm trying to add captions to some pictures on Paint. It was working perfectly until just a couple of days ago when all of a sudden half of the caption would disappear the moment I hit "save" or "save as".It seems to happen when I have to shrink a picture using the "shrink...
  4. Can't save photo or image file with Paint.

Can't save photo or image file with Paint.: Good day. I recently added new jpg image files on my computer. I edited afterwards, when I try to save it, it gives me this Error: "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been saved". What can be the cause of this? Kind regards...
  5. Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D

Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D: If I take a picture or part of one open in paint, and then using the tool select the portion I want 'cut it out using 'Ctl+X' then do a select all Ctl+A and delete the rest, then Ctl+V to paste in the selection..... all works fine. Then when I go to save it seems to...
  6. Paint 3d won't save any files

Paint 3d won't save any files: For some reason Paint 3D won't save any of my files. It doesn't matter what type I save it as, it still shows as couldn't save. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong or what I should try next?...
  7. Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop: <Moved from Windows 7 forum by VM> Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate" ? Thank you SiJaja...
  8. Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop: Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate" ? Thank you SiJaja...
  9. Paint 3d unable to load file

Paint 3d unable to load file: So earlier I was doing a project about wheels in paint 3d,but when I finished and was saving it,and a message says that the paint 3d has to force shutdown for some reason,I thought its fine as I have saved it previously,but it also says unable to load file. I can redo...
  10. Error when saving file in Classic Paint

Error when saving file in Classic Paint: I have a machine running Windows 10 Pro, version 1703, build 15063-413. The File -> Save function no longer works in Classic Paint. When I try and save the file, I am greeted with the following message. I replaced my name with username....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 paint cannot save this file