Windows 10: "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"

Discus and support "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tuneless Claw, Jan 9, 2019.

1. "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"

I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How do I save to the hard drive on my computer? Or how do I purchase more Cloud Storage?

:)

Tuneless Claw, Jan 9, 2019

2. Turn off cloud storage

Hi,

This pop-up "Choose Save DataA save game was found in the cloud storage location. Which saved game would you like to use?" usually occurs if you have played the game online and choose cloud as a storage for your saved game. For us to properly assist you
    with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What options do you have when the pop-up occur?
    • What option did you select?

We would also appreciate if you can provide a screenshot of the pop-up message.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 9, 2019
  3. When using MS Minesweeper and select a game I get " A saved game was found in the cloud storage location. Which game would you like to use? " use local

Hi Jimbo0,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you are getting this error: "A saved game was found in the cloud storage location. Which game would you like to use?" when playing the game Microsoft Minesweeper. To help you resolve this
    concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 9, 2019
  4. "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"

Razer Game Booster Now Saving Game Progress to the Cloud

Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, today announced a new feature for Razer Game Booster that automatically saves game data and settings to the cloud for thousands of titles. In its beta version, Razer Game Booster's Save Game Manager will back up a user's game progress to Dropbox. Other cloud storage services will be enabled in the program's full release.

Save Game Manager is compatible for games with local save files and it supports fully automated backup services for more than 2,000 titles. The list of supported games can be continuously updated by Razer's software engineering team as new titles are released and users may manually add games, ensuring that every supported game works with the Save Game Manager.

"Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full" Razer_Game_Booster_Save_Game_Manager_01_thm.jpg

"We continually work to enhance the gaming experience for our Community," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "There are few things that take the fun out of gaming more than lost game progress or disappearing settings. It is our hope to rid the world of such frustrations and help make sure that losing game info never happens again."

About Razer Game Booster: Razer's free Game Booster software is a simple to use game launcher with performance enhancing utilities, saved game backup and screen capture tools.

Game Booster: Boost your game and PC lifespan while keeping it in top shape.
    • Maximizes your system performance to give you higher frames per second, by automatically shutting off unnecessary processes and applications when you're gaming, and resuming them when you're done
    • Configures and optimizes your PC's settings for peak gaming performance Keeps your components up-to-date with the latest drivers, so you always get the best out of your system
    • Defrags your disks, prioritizing your game folders for faster loading and enhanced system efficiency for even smoother gameplay
    Save Game Manager: Never worry about losing a save game again.
    • Automatically backs up save game files onto your favorite cloud storage services whenever your progress is saved. After all, lost save games don't respawn!
    • Keeps your game settings in the cloud, so you won't have to memorize resolutions, anti-aliasing multipliers or anisotropic filtering definitions anymore
    • Syncs as many save game files as you want for safekeeping, free of charge
    Game Launcher: Experience enhanced PC gaming.
    • Catalogs and presents your entire library of games in a robust command center for easy access
    • Scans your PC to find your existing games, keeping your collection up-to-date without you lifting a finger
    Screen Capture Gallery: Immortalize your best gaming moments.
    • Captures your epic moments in HD with a customizable hot key
    • Records videos of any length without unwanted watermarks
    • Shares your game walkthroughs and winning streaks in just a few clicks, so you can show off to everyone on Facebook and YouTube
    For more information on Razer Game Booster and its many included features, please visit - www.razerzone.com/gamebooster.

Cristian_25H, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

"Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"

1. "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full" - Similar Threads - Unable save game

2. Personal cloud storage full hangup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal cloud storage full hangup: My personal cloud OneDrive is full. How may I empty it without buying more storage? When I attempt to access the drive to delete files, a popup asking me to buy more storage blocks my access....
  3. Personal cloud storage full hangup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personal cloud storage full hangup: My personal cloud OneDrive is full. How may I empty it without buying more storage? When I attempt to access the drive to delete files, a popup asking me to buy more storage blocks my access....
  4. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found it difficult to update the game through the windows store. Eventually I found...
  5. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found it difficult to update the game through the windows store. Eventually I found...
  6. cloud saves

cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  7. cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cloud storage: I have saved my documents onto a cloud from my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Can I get access to my documents on my Cloud storage using my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage/628faa21-e24b-48c6-b1fc-6cc41c95cc8d
  8. Cannot save to cloud storage

Cannot save to cloud storage: Hello, I'm having an issue using the 'Save as...' function in the Photos app. When trying to save the pictures to Box Drive cloud storage which appears in file explorer, I receive an error that says, "Try saving a copy instead. There isn't enough memory. Close some apps and...
  9. Cloud Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloud Storage: Recently my computer died, with a considerable amount of data in the cloud! On replacing said computer, I have used backups to get some of the data back. But, the new cloud access (peter/onedrive) is different from the old one (pjesOnedrive (still there)) and my everyday...
  10. Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full: On Win 10 I used to be able to save my games for Rise of Nations. Now I get an error message saying cloud storage is full. Is there a way to get it to save games to my computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to save game. cloud stirage is full

2. Xbox error Unable to save game Cloud Storage is full

3. rise of nations cloud storage full