Windows 10: unable to save photo from video

Discus and support unable to save photo from video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am using Microsoft 10 photo app. It does not let me save a photo from the video. I was able to do it a few hours ago but now it won't let me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrystalVang, Nov 28, 2020.

1. unable to save photo from video

Hi

I am using Microsoft 10 photo app. It does not let me save a photo from the video. I was able to do it a few hours ago but now it won't let me. Please help.

By the way, I did pay for the 360 Microsoft and it is still current.

Thanks.

Crystal

:)

CrystalVang, Nov 28, 2020

2. Unable to export videos using Photos application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to export videos using Photo application, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Refer the article on Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Photo application.

To do that,

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage *Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart the computer and reinstall Microsoft Photos app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Why am I unable to save to save as a photo a frame from a selfshot video

Why am I unable to save a photo a frame from a self shot video. I click on Save as A Photo and then get a message there was a problem try again later.

Any remedies please.

MichaelRead2, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

unable to save photo from video

I am unable to use the "save photo from video" feature.

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which application are you using to save photo?

• Are you trying to save photo from a videos?

• Are you using Photo app or any other app?
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

unable to save photo from video

1. unable to save photo from video - Similar Threads - unable save photo

2. In Photos, can't save photo from video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Photos, can't save photo from video: I want to save a frame from an avi video in Photos. Every time I try I get a message to try again, and to check with Microsoft Support if that doesn't work. Error message 0x80070057 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  3. I cant save a photo from a video

I cant save a photo from a video: how to save a photo from a video. When doing this in the photo app I receive the error: something went wrong try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-a-photo-from-a-video/e727a33b-1d1b-46c9-87bd-cc741fd7cbcb
  4. Save photos from video not working

Save photos from video not working: I want to save a photo from my video for my YouTube thumbnail but it always loads and doesn't finish[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-photos-from-video-not-working/e4e04bab-ff3b-4bc1-bf94-031f8af77505
  5. photo unable to save as jpeg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo unable to save as jpeg: When I go to pictures I cannot save pictures as a jpeg file, I use Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-unable-to-save-as-jpeg/82d818f3-1453-4fff-8532-a0555a044ef1"
  6. Cant Save edited video from photo app

Cant Save edited video from photo app: Hello, I made a video recording & added music to it. The photo app is saving the project, but when I got to finish the video, it doesnt export to my hard drive. It says completed, but where are the files? Geeze people, your software constantly gives me issues. I think I am...
  7. unable to save edited photos

unable to save edited photos: I'm unable to save edited photos. They are mine, I took them and placed them on my Windows laptop and share them with my iphone and ipad. I do not understand technobabble. I need the editing format to work, simple as that, I need the fix. If someone answers that if I share to...
  8. How to save video from Photo App to DVD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to save video from Photo App to DVD?: I made a video using Photo app and want to save it on the DVD. However I cannot find the way to burn this video file on a DVD. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-video-from-photo-app-to-dvd/ff1a37f2-15c7-4e82-a412-c2e4a7e54ad9
  9. Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC

Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC: Is there a way to save photos and videos from Instagram accounts that I am following? I want to keep them in my photos or video folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-photos-and-videos-from-instagram-to-my-pc/b63b2c25-24ac-4d4a-a0f5-e68c300c9441
  10. Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10: Since updating to Windows 10 (without my permission) this morning I now can't save photos or download videos. Right clicking to save as doesn't bring up a dialog box at all, and I've checked permissions in administrative tools but that's all fine. I also can't download videos...