Windows 10: Unable to scan from my Canon MG5760 all in one printer.

Discus and support Unable to scan from my Canon MG5760 all in one printer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't scan form my Canon MG5760 all in one printer to my Laptop with Windows 10. I get an error message - Set the PC to start scan. How do I do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Barb16354, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Barb16354 Win User

Unable to scan from my Canon MG5760 all in one printer.

I can't scan form my Canon MG5760 all in one printer to my Laptop with Windows 10. I get an error message - Set the PC to start scan. How do I do this please?

:)

Barb16354, Nov 24, 2019
  2. fgc1941 Win User

Canon printer won't scan...

I have a Canon Image Class D420 printer/scanner. Obviously I don't scan very often... as I noticed this a week ago then today I had time to try again (the scanner worked before Windows 10 upgrade). It will not scan a photo to my PC, the printer/scanner
    is on and in print mode all is well but does nothing as far as a scan. Tried to download the scan app but the spinning wheel just keeps going around. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

fgc1941, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Unable to scan using my Canon printer with ScanGear

Original title: Scanning software

Just updated to Windows 10. Unable to scan using my Canon printer with ScanGear. Worked just fine until I updated to Windows 10. Any idea on how I can go about scanning now? Thank you

Cachaguagirl, Nov 24, 2019
  4. woldsl Win User

B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to scan from my Canon MG5760 all in one printer. - Similar Threads - Unable scan Canon

2. unable to scan from printer to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to scan from printer to laptop: So weird. I was scanning a few documents to my computer sucessfully when i got a paper jam. I fixed the paper jam but when I attempted to continue my scanning, the system gave me a message that read "PC not connected"??? It also says Scan local USB. I dont recall seeing the...
  3. scanning from canon MX922

scanning from canon MX922: Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they are "too large" - how can I reduce them in size before sending them to the destination?...
  4. Windows Scan will not detect my All-in-One printer/scanner.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Scan will not detect my All-in-One printer/scanner.: When I open the app, it says, "To get started, connect a scanner." There is no option to do that anywhere. I reinstalled the all the Canon drivers, and it seems impossible to connect it through the Windows settings. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/TANMAN844...
  5. Unable to scan on Canon mx432 printer

Unable to scan on Canon mx432 printer: My Canon mx432 printer is offline. When I try to uncheck the "printer offline" box, it won't let me uncheck it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scan-on-canon-mx432-printer/c89ff4ba-b8c3-404c-a816-90f5c4287a24
  6. Canon MG 5140 printer scanning

Canon MG 5140 printer scanning: My Canon MG 5140printer used to scan without ink. Now it won't (or something else is the problem). It prints fine. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg-5140-printer-scanning/1cbe16b5-d2fb-42da-a209-7a71b2b98c49
  7. Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer: I have installed student version Microsoft 10 2018 Canon printer has scanning operation but the laptop does not pick up scan I can print from the printer Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  8. Scanning from Canon printer TS9020

Scanning from Canon printer TS9020: I Installed printer/scanner and printing works fine, but when I try to scan, I get an error message. Instructions show Grant access permission to the specified folder. How do I do this?...
  9. scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

scanning from Canon PIXMA3120: Since I bought a new Dell computer with Windows 10, I am not able to scan photos using my Canon PIXMA3120 as I was able do with my previous computer. I get the message that the driver is not installed but it is. I am able to print but not scan. Any suggestions?...
  10. I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250

I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250: I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-am-unable-to-scan-from-my-canon-mg4250/64c1be9e-ce33-4506-b2d7-1261b95e0aca