Windows 10: Unable to Scan through HP Deskjet 3830 printer after Windows updates

Discus and support Unable to Scan through HP Deskjet 3830 printer after Windows updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3830 All-inOne Printer does print from my HP computer via Wi-Fi and a USB cable. Until yesterday I could still scan to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeRien, Oct 1, 2019.

1. LeRien Win User

Unable to Scan through HP Deskjet 3830 printer after Windows updates

My HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3830 All-inOne Printer does print from my HP computer via Wi-Fi and a USB cable.

Until yesterday I could still scan to my computer as well, but since an update last night ...nothing.

This is very frustrating.

Today I can only print.

If I want to scan documents, it recognises my computer via USB cable, but still says that it cannot scan.

Drivers not installed?

Without the cable it does not want to recognise my computer.

I do not have a disc to install the program- it is scratched.

Can I download a program?

The computer is on, I have installed and un-installed the printer.

Yes the computer, Wi-Fi and printer all have electricity, all equipment is plugged up correctly and is ON.

Yes the cables are fine.

Yesterday I could scan and print.

Help please?

Can this be because of another update "bug"?

***Original title: SCANNER NOT WORKING***

:)

LeRien, Oct 1, 2019

2. Scanning on HP Deskjet 2542 printer not working since installation of Windows 10

Please advise me what could be the problem with my HP Deskjet Printer #2542? Be unable to scan since installing Windows 10

KlineAlice, Oct 1, 2019
  3. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4288 All-in-One Printer Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Unable to Scan through HP Deskjet 3830 printer after Windows updates

HP Deskjet 4625 Printer

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, for the late response.

I'd be glad to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the manufacturer’s website and check, for the HP hardware diagnostic tool for the
    HP Deskjet 4625 Printer and check, if it helps.

Also, try to update, uninstall and reinstall the latest scan and copy drivers in the Device Manager from the manufacturer’s website link, mentioned below and check, if it works.

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads.

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625 e-All-in-One Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Scan through HP Deskjet 3830 printer after Windows updates

1. Unable to Scan through HP Deskjet 3830 printer after Windows updates - Similar Threads - Unable Scan through

2. HP DeskJet 2700e will not scan from printer .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP DeskJet 2700e will not scan from printer .: Print and Scan doctor says I am missing HP scan application software on my windows 10. Any ideas on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-2700e-will-not-scan-from-printer/1affcea2-1071-4a4b-8548-944c59e38bde
  3. HP DeskJet 2700e will not scan from printer .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP DeskJet 2700e will not scan from printer .: Print and Scan doctor says I am missing HP scan application software on my windows 10. Any ideas on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-2700e-will-not-scan-from-printer/1affcea2-1071-4a4b-8548-944c59e38bde
  4. HP DeskJet 2700e will not scan from printer .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. printer HP 3830

printer HP 3830: i use this printer with pc the problem is the printer ask for paper but the paper is normally supplied at the printer level : which solution ??Edit by G225: French to English!...
  6. printer HP 3830

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer HP 3830: i use this printer with pc the problem is the printer ask for paper but the paper is normally supplied at the printer level : which solution ??Edit by G225: French to English!...
  7. printer HP 3830

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HP deskjet printer 882c

HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  9. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  10. HP 3830 Printer

HP 3830 Printer: My printer prints only in black and white because in the initial preferences page there is no color choice, only monochrome, but my test page prints in color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-3830-printer/f83bd6ae-1a9e-4f48-bd37-bc98425c7eb1