Windows 10: Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler

Discus and support Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We are trying to schedule mxdperfstat in task scheduler which runs daily at a specific time, but after it is run, it gets stuck in running phase.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harsh Jain HRKJ, May 23, 2022.

1. Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler

We are trying to schedule mxdperfstat in task scheduler which runs daily at a specific time, but after it is run, it gets stuck in running phase.The entire process for our mxd takes around 2-3 minutes.When the bat file is run manually which has the following command: path/to/mxdperfstat.exe -mxd path/to/mxd.mxd everything seems to run normally and the xml report is also generated.When the command is run in command prompt everything seems to run fine.mxdperfstat.exe and input mxd reside in C:\mxdperfstat folderThese are the combinations which have been tried in Task Scheduler Actions tab but wi

:)

Harsh Jain HRKJ, May 23, 2022

2. Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, May 23, 2022
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 23, 2022
  4. Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler

Cannot schedule a task with Task Scheduler - error 2147942403

Hi,

I suggest you to check the below settings and check fi it helps.

• In task scheduler, click on the scheduled job properties > then settings.
    • In the last listed option: "If the task is already running, the following rule applies:"
    • Select "Stop the existing instance" from the drop down list.
    • Save and Exit. Then check whether the task is running or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler

1. Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler - Similar Threads - Unable Schedule mxdperfstat

2. Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler: We are trying to schedule mxdperfstat in task scheduler which runs daily at a specific time, but after it is run, it gets stuck in running phase.The entire process for our mxd takes around 2-3 minutes.When the bat file is run manually which has the following command:...
  3. Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Schedule mxdperfstat in Task Scheduler: We are trying to schedule mxdperfstat in task scheduler which runs daily at a specific time, but after it is run, it gets stuck in running phase.The entire process for our mxd takes around 2-3 minutes.When the bat file is run manually which has the following command:...
  4. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task scheduler: Hi! In Windows task scheduler I have turned on "run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is missed". Task was not started on the day it was supposed to start, and I wanna ask you, will it run task next day? And the second question - can I set latest time to run...
  5. Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler: I am unable to create a task in Task Scheduler. A few day ago I Reset Win 10. I find that a task (Create System Restore Point) is not working. I deleted it and tried to create a new task. It let me fill all 'the blanks' until I get to the end when a box appears and asks me to...
  6. Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler: I am unable to create a task in Task Scheduler. A few day ago I Reset Win 10. I find that a task (Create System Restore Point) is not working. I deleted it and tried to create a new task. It let me fill all 'the blanks' until I get to the end when a box appears and asks me to...
  7. Scheduled Tasks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scheduled Tasks: I have found working with computers for the past 30 years that they don't make mistakes. Or if they do, they make them consistently. That being said, I use Scheduled Tasks and Robocopy to backup to different drives on the same, and different computers on the same network....
  8. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: I have a relatively new install of Windows 10. I installed a new SSD and installed from scratch and then reinstalled all my software. I created some scheduled tasks, just 4 simple copy and paste tasks that I use for backing up. I've recently had to reinstall from scratch my...
  9. Unable to schedule tasks in Task scheduler with option run the task whether the user is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to schedule tasks in Task scheduler with option run the task whether the user is...: I am able to schedule tasks with the first option that is - run when the user is logged on. But when I try with the other option - run whether the user is logged on or not, it doesn't work....
  10. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: I have created a task that will run once every night 01:00 on my Windows machine. It worked OK before upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Now it doesn't. When I try to run it manually from Task Scheduler following error occurs: Task Scheduler service is not available. Task...