Windows 10: Unable to scroll In one-one using hands

Discus and support Unable to scroll In one-one using hands in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use on note to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spark lucifer, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Unable to scroll In one-one using hands

I use on note to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine

:)

spark lucifer, Dec 6, 2023
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Unable to scroll In one-one using hands

TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Unable to scroll In one-one using hands tpu.png

anticlutch, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Unable to scroll In one-one using hands

1. Unable to scroll In one-one using hands - Similar Threads - Unable scroll using

2. Unable to scroll In onenote using hands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to scroll In onenote using hands: I use onenote to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scroll-in-onenote-using-hands/148f41c7-cb93-45f4-85b1-e2dbbae17248
  3. Unable to scroll In onenote using hands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to scroll In onenote using hands: I use onenote to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scroll-in-onenote-using-hands/148f41c7-cb93-45f4-85b1-e2dbbae17248
  4. Unable to scroll In one-one using hands

Unable to scroll In one-one using hands: I use on note to take notes but today somehow the scroll is not working properly with fingers the mouse scroll work fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scroll-in-one-one-using-hands/148f41c7-cb93-45f4-85b1-e2dbbae17248
  5. How to right-click using one-handed mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to right-click using one-handed mouse?: How can I right click on the screen when I'm using a mouse that can only left-click and a Windows virtual / accessibility keyboard? I'm unable to use the Windows-provided virtual keyboard to highlight an object I want to right-click and press shift-F10....
  6. How to right-click using one-handed mouse?

How to right-click using one-handed mouse?: How can I right click on the screen when I'm using a mouse that can only left-click and a Windows virtual / accessibility keyboard? I'm unable to use the Windows-provided virtual keyboard to highlight an object I want to right-click and press shift-F10....
  7. new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new edge browser needs two hands to scroll accuratly...should be able to scroll one handed...: fix new edge browser to scroll with 1 hand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-browser-needs-two-hands-to-scroll/fbf3fe41-2da8-4787-bc94-1fe2c10ddf6f
  8. One-finger scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One-finger scrolling: I'm sorry for my question, I'm just tired of it. Who decided that two-finger scrolling would be ok for all human beings on the planet? I receive again and again emails from various laptop manufacturers that new laptops do not have a touchpad setting "one-finger scrolling". I...
  9. One Finger Scrolling - HELP!

One Finger Scrolling - HELP!: I just purchased a new HP Laptop, and it has 2 finger scrolling which I had never even heard of. Can I change it to one finger scrolling? Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-finger-scrolling-help/f2dd1af5-a555-4237-9609-61cfc5a71a6b
  10. Chiral scrolling and one finger scrolling

Chiral scrolling and one finger scrolling: Why was this changed in Windows 10? I rely on these features and now they no longer exist! WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chiral-scrolling-and-one-finger-scrolling/2a23b984-124b-466b-a27d-1adfb90c995f