Windows 10: unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair

Discus and support unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi good evening windows community, have a problem, running windows 10 and yesterday got an update but i am unable to scroll in any of my apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edmondplaza, Dec 2, 2021.

1. unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair

Hi good evening windows community, have a problem, running windows 10 and yesterday got an update but i am unable to scroll in any of my apps and programs, how do i repair this issue?

:)

edmondplaza, Dec 2, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Unable to scroll a long message in WhatsApp while typing

Ok, I just updated whatsapp but it's still the same, unable to scroll the message.
    I'm not sure how to "clear the cache", I don't think it would help either.
    My mom has never been able to scroll in a long message that she's typing.
    It's just that you CAN scroll a message on android and it just does not work on a windows phone somehow.

P4-630, Dec 2, 2021
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Dec 2, 2021
  4. unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair

Repairing Windows XP can Break Windows Update

Microsoft/Windows Update Program Manager Nate Clinton has revealed that repairing a Windows XP installation using the Windows XP CD can potentially lead to users being unable to install updates when using the latest version of Windows Update. The problem, which does not appear to be widespread, occurs because the Windows XP CD replaces all system files, including those of Windows Update. Because the latest version of Windows Update uses a file which is not present on the Windows XP CD this causes a registry mismatch which can result in Windows Updates failing. So if you have recently run a repair install on Windows XP it is recommended that you either take a look at KB article 943144, check here for a workaround or contact Microsoft.

Source: Windows Vista Team Blog

Jimmy 2004, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair

1. unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair - Similar Threads - unable scroll app

2. unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair: Hi good evening windows community, have a problem, running windows 10 and yesterday got an update but i am unable to scroll in any of my apps and programs, how do i repair this issue?...
  3. unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to scroll on any app after windows update how to repair: Hi good evening windows community, have a problem, running windows 10 and yesterday got an update but i am unable to scroll in any of my apps and programs, how do i repair this issue?...
  4. unable to install any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to install any app: I am not able to open exe files and also cannot install chrome.It is showing regedit not found.I am not able to open regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-any-app/03727c03-31d1-4ac4-9248-efcc78d59251
  5. unable to open any app in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open any app in windows: hii, i am unable to open any windows app on my pc first i thought that it is due to that i have not update latest world but i have update to latest version of windows 10 but if i open any app [ for example if i open windows store to download any app but the store and shows...
  6. windows 10 unable to open any Apps after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 unable to open any Apps after 1909 update: Computer updated to Ver. 1909 now not able to open apps. on computer except Edge. All icons in menu and on start do nothing when clicked on. Returned to previous Ver. 1903 but still have same issue....
  7. Photos App unable to scroll since W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App unable to scroll since W10 update: Following the MS update KB4532693 yesterday, I am no longer to able to scroll through my photos through the 'Photos' viewer nor can I click through them. This happened before after an update but I cannot remember how I fixed it previously. It must have been fairly easy as I...
  8. scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scrolling in microsoft edge really slow also unable to repair: scrolling in Microsoft edge is super slow also I tried the repair method here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-scrolling-speed-on-microsoft-edge/637a7c0f-e285-4903-8e65-781666b680df but microsoft edge does not appear under control panel programs...
  9. Unable to install any apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install any apps: Hi. Recently something very strange happens in my PC. If I install an app from the Microsoft Store, the app can never be downloaded. It is always in downloading queue. If I install an app from an Internet source I trust, I got the following annoying file when running an...
  10. unable to access any browsers after update

in Browsers and Email
    unable to access any browsers after update: i have internet access but browsers wont launch troubleshooter says web is restricted but i am logged on as admin 11995