Windows 10: Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

Discus and support Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. I have the global administrator role. I tried checking using a different global user's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by admin123456, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. I have the global administrator role. I tried checking using a different global user's credential as well but still nothing.

:)

admin123456, Mar 8, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Mar 8, 2022
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 8, 2022
  4. Gino Des Win User

Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 8, 2022
Thema:

Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

1. Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. - Similar Threads - Unable search apps

2. Search for app in Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search for app in Store?: I just did a clean re-install of WIN11 to fix some other issues and now this! And Apps are set to install from Everywhere!I really do not want to reformat AGAIN! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-for-app-in-store/32e15fcc-cbae-48bd-88f7-e9693f85a3c9
  3. Search for app in Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search for app in Store?: I just did a clean re-install of WIN11 to fix some other issues and now this! And Apps are set to install from Everywhere!I really do not want to reformat AGAIN! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-for-app-in-store/32e15fcc-cbae-48bd-88f7-e9693f85a3c9
  4. Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.: Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. I have the global administrator role. I tried checking using a different global user's credential as well but still nothing....
  5. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  6. Business store not saving App Availability

Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  7. "Search for an app in the store?"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Search for an app in the store?": Windows 10 constantly notifies me whenever i open up anything that "you need to install an app to perform this task. search for one in the microsoft store?" and it's getting incredibly irritating. how do i fix this?...
  8. Windows Store for Business

Windows Store for Business: Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Store for business - Managing app versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store for business - Managing app versions: Is there a way of managing updates to app versions in the Microsoft store for business? For instance holding users to a specific app version until IT can test and verify that everything is functioning correctly with the app. I have looked through almost all of the store for...
  10. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...