Windows 10: Unable to see 2nd internal HDD

Discus and support Unable to see 2nd internal HDD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a failed game installation from steam in to my PC, I am now unable to see my 2nd internal HDD at all in 'This PC'. I did encounter multiple disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Naveen Sundaram, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Unable to see 2nd internal HDD

After a failed game installation from steam in to my PC, I am now unable to see my 2nd internal HDD at all in 'This PC'. I did encounter multiple disk check during reboot and also went through with it, however, now I am unable to see it/access the drive.

:)

Naveen Sundaram, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Manoj111 Win User

internal HDD

Namaskar Friends

This is my first post, I wish to know the maximum size of Int HDD that can support My present Asus MoBo

P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

pl suggest BIOS version is up to date 1107

Manoj111, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Skyferia Win User
    Unable to Detect 4th Internal SATA HDD

Hi,

My motherboard is: GIGABYTE p55a-ud3p

As you can see below, Windows 10 detected all 4 HDDs:

Unable to see 2nd internal HDD [​IMG]

And they are enabled in the BIOS (I think?):

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Skyferia, Jun 27, 2022
  4. eraser0 Win User

Unable to see 2nd internal HDD

unable to update to 1809 with HDD caddy (2nd HDD)

Hey the hdd is for data only
    And the ssd had the os
    But the thing is that I am unable to access the setup of the windows while the hdd is installed
    The issue only applies for version 1809

eraser0, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Unable to see 2nd internal HDD

1. Unable to see 2nd internal HDD - Similar Threads - Unable 2nd internal

2. Backup on 2nd INTERNAL HDD spinner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup on 2nd INTERNAL HDD spinner: I have 2 internal physical HDDs equally sized. Internal physical HDD #1 drive c:\ is for the Windows OS and existing programs etc. Drive #2, is the 2nd internal physical HDD drive E:\ is for Windows backups/restore points. I was hoping to also backup my personal data/files on...
  3. Backup on 2nd INTERNAL HDD spinner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup on 2nd INTERNAL HDD spinner: I have 2 internal physical HDDs equally sized. Internal physical HDD #1 drive c:\ is for the Windows OS and existing programs etc. Drive #2, is the 2nd internal physical HDD drive E:\ is for Windows backups/restore points. I was hoping to also backup my personal data/files on...
  4. Backup on 2nd INTERNAL HDD spinner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to see 2nd internal HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see 2nd internal HDD: After a failed game installation from steam in to my PC, I am now unable to see my 2nd internal HDD at all in 'This PC'. I did encounter multiple disk check during reboot and also went through with it, however, now I am unable to see it/access the drive....
  6. Internal HDD unable to initialized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD unable to initialized: It seems that one of my RAM was faulty and when it couldn't access one of my HDD. Afterwards I decided to shut down and take the RAM out and now that HDD is faulty. It doesn't appear on This PC anymore but it does appear on Disk Management. In the Disk Management it is listed...
  7. Laptop can't decide if it can see 2nd HDD or not

Laptop can't decide if it can see 2nd HDD or not: How can I ensure my laptop finds the data drive consistently??? System: HP 250 G7 laptop, running Win 10 1909. OS mounted on SSD, data and apps on 2nd SATA HDD. On booting, BIOS and Disk Management often drop the SATA HDD completely. Not always, but 75% of the time. Of the...
  8. unable to update to 1809 with HDD caddy (2nd HDD)

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to update to 1809 with HDD caddy (2nd HDD): hey i have rmoved the dvd rom and installed a seconed hdd i have ran windows 7 till windows 10 1803 (april update) hence the update to 1809 is not showing neither the setup ( when creating a USB) so I am unable to enter the boot menu of the 1809 i have to remove the 2nd...
  9. 2nd Internal HDD Disappears after Restart

2nd Internal HDD Disappears after Restart: I am Having an Issue, I have a 120 GB SSD as my Primary Drive and a 2 TB secondary HDD, Everything works fine if I Turn the machine on, but if I restart the machine my 2nd HDD (the 2TB one) disappears from Windows. I have to Shut Down ans power back up to get it back. Dell...
  10. Windows 10 not seeing internal HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not seeing internal HDD: Hi I have a problem after a windows update where evrytime I booted into windows it wanted to check the disk and I had to press any key to cancel, so after searching the internet got this site up https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-...ndows-startup/ and used example : Start...