Windows 10: Unable to see and sign in into family members account

Discus and support Unable to see and sign in into family members account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I added the mail id to family members ,its showing that it was added but i couldn't able to login to that account or see the option to login into it.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Aditya Reddy, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Unable to see and sign in into family members account

I added the mail id to family members ,its showing that it was added but i couldn't able to login to that account or see the option to login into it.

:)

Aditya Reddy, Sep 20, 2020
  2. gamoses Win User

broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Sep 20, 2020
  3. unable to remove family member account

You didn't remove the account, only the email sign in for that family member. You remove the account in Family and other users.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Unable to see and sign in into family members account

Problem with family member account

I have the following message on a child family members account

Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device LAPTOP-%%%%%%5 for family features to work.

The fix it says it to

start, settings, accounts, family and other people

under your family, select family member and set to allow

Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to.

when I follow the above there is not an option to Allow but their is n option to "Can sign in"

The user is already set to this.

The user logs into their account with a pin but the message still shows on the family member account?

Please advise

grahamstringer, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to see and sign in into family members account

1. Unable to see and sign in into family members account - Similar Threads - Unable sign family

2. unable to add family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  3. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  4. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to remove family member account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to remove family member account: Hello, this topic is already covered all over the web and here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/unable-to-remove-family-member-account/4676a00e-17a9-4c87-8d02-502ee2915687?auth=1 Everything has been tried netplwiz, Control Panel,...
  6. Problem with family member account

Problem with family member account: I have the following message on a child family members account Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device LAPTOP-%%%%%%5 for family features to work. The fix it says it to start, settings, accounts, family and other people under your family, select...
  7. Family member needs to sign in

Family member needs to sign in: I keep getting this error message: Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device DESKTOP-2xxxx for family features to work. Instructions do not work. I have no option for them to sign in when I am logged into my main windows account assuming this is what...
  8. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

Unable to add a family member in microsoft family: I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date".. Pleaase help me with this!...
  9. unable to remove family member account

unable to remove family member account: i just recently added a family member account on my pc and i wanted to delete it so i did the following i went to "manage family members online" andi deleted the account on there. so i went back to see if it was actually deleted and its not so i went back into "manage family...
  10. See Devices Connected to Account of Microsoft Family Child Member

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Devices Connected to Account of Microsoft Family Child Member: How to: See Devices Connected to Account of Microsoft Family Child Member How to See Devices Connected to Account of Microsoft Family Child Member One of the many benefits of having a Microsoft account is a family group, which gives you access to family features and...