Windows 10: Unable to see any Wireless Connection.

Discus and support Unable to see any Wireless Connection. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc with windows 10 does not show any wifi or wireless connections. network adapter has correct driver and is working properly but troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brianwood3, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Unable to see any Wireless Connection.

my pc with windows 10 does not show any wifi or wireless connections. network adapter has correct driver and is working properly but troubleshooting shows the wireless adapter inoperable. i even bought and installed a new asus network adapter that is windows 10 compatible!

***Edited Original Title From: no wifi***

***Moved From: Windows 10/Devices & drivers***

:)

brianwood3, Nov 15, 2018

2. How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Unable to see any Wireless Connection. :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Unable to see any Wireless Connection.

Unable to display list of wireless networks.

Hi Richard,

Wireless networks could be set as a private network and that could be a possible reason why you are experiencing issues with viewing some wireless networks within your area. For us to provide better assistance, we would need to know if you are trying to
    connect to a public wireless network.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest performing network reset. Follow these steps to do so:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Under Status, look for Network troubleshooter and then click on Network reset.
    • Restart your computer once the process completed.

If the same issue persists, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . It provides information and steps on how to address network connection issues in Windows 10.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Unable to see any Wireless Connection.

1. Unable to see any Wireless Connection. - Similar Threads - Unable Wireless Connection

2. Unable to connect to wireless projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to wireless projector: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 11 and I am unable to connect to my wireless projector. I can see the projector, and put the code in, and then it says connecting, but never connects. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Unable to connect to wireless projector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to wireless projector: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 11 and I am unable to connect to my wireless projector. I can see the projector, and put the code in, and then it says connecting, but never connects. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. see devices connected to wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    see devices connected to wireless network: I can not figure out where to go to view the devices that are connected to my wireless network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-devices-connected-to-wireless-network/83c9d0d6-3cca-4c08-9d88-efc818a9bbea
  5. Can't see any wireless internet connections after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see any wireless internet connections after updating Windows: [ATTACH] Hello, i updated my windows build to 19041.450, and now my computer doesn't detect any wireless internet connections. I am able to gain access to the internet via an ethernet cable. No, airplane mode is not active;). If i go to Advanced network settings > Change...
  6. Unable to connect to Wireless network

Unable to connect to Wireless network: While waiting for my broadband to be installed I've been using my mobile data to access the internet on my desktop computer. I've been using a wireless network adaptor which has been working perfectly albeit expensive. Since my broadband was Installed yesterday, I have not...
  7. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS PRINTING: UNABLE TO CONNEWCT TO WIRELESS PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-wireless-printing/a46d3ce2-3bce-4474-9f4f-ea2cd7a3fc87
  8. Unable to connect to wireless network

Unable to connect to wireless network: Hi! I have problem with connecting my computer with the wireless network on my phone- HUAWEI P smart. When I click on network icon in the right bottom of my computer I can see my device is recognised. But, when I click on it to connect it with my computer I get the...
  9. Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display: Hello, I would like to cast my SurfacePro onto my all-in-one PC. I tried to do it using the "Connect to a Wireless Display" option, but at the end of the process a message comes up on my PC stating "protected content can't be viewed on this device." How can I fix this, or...
  10. Unable to see any Wireless Connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to see any Wireless Connection.: my pc with windows 10 does not show any wifi or wireless connections. network adapter has correct driver and is working properly but troubleshooting shows the wireless adapter inoperable. i even bought and installed a new asus network adapter that is windows 10 compatible!...