Windows 10: Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security.

Discus and support Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To, Microsoft Hi, this is Gavin. I am using the following Windows OS & Windows Security Version → OS: Windows 10, Version 2004 OS Build: 19041.572... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GavinMathos, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security.

To,

Microsoft

Hi, this is Gavin. I am using the following Windows OS & Windows Security Version
    → OS: Windows 10, Version 2004 OS Build: 19041.572
    → Windows Security Formerly Windows Defender: Antimalware Client Version - 4.18.2009.7, Engine Version - 1.1.17500.4,

Antivirus Version - 1.325.961.0, Antispiware Version - 1.325.961.0, Security intelligence is up to date, Last update -- 18-10-2020 08:21 AM.

When i connect My Pen Drive or External Hard Disk to My Laptop, Windows Security Formerly Windows Defender dosen't automatically start Scanning. I have to evertime do it manually to remove Virus.

Is there any Settings that i need to do for Windows Security so that next time when i connect My Pen Drive or External Hard Disk to My Laptop, it will automatically start scanning & remove unwanted Virus from it.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
    Gavin

:)

GavinMathos, Oct 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security. [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security. [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security.

1. Unable to see Auto Scan by Windows Security. - Similar Threads - Unable Auto Scan

2. Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security: Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-see-virus-and-threat-protection-in/ed533d5c-46c4-4339-8c45-2f14806a763e
  3. Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security: Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-see-virus-and-threat-protection-in/ed533d5c-46c4-4339-8c45-2f14806a763e
  4. Unable to see Virus and threat protection in windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Window Security opens the app store and unable to run quick scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Security opens the app store and unable to run quick scan: I noticed that my Windows 11 computer was prompting me to take action with the window security, when I click the quick scan or any of the options from the icon it automatically opens the app store and is unable to do the scan as it used to in window 10. I have also done the...
  6. unable to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to scan: I can print but can not scan documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-scan/845b4cad-f590-42ee-8841-c1f64b863631
  7. Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account"

Unable to see files, computer logs in to "secure account": About a month ago I changed my Microsoft password but still when logging in to my computer it required my old password internet was connected for the change. Yesterday I got on my computer to update some spreadsheets and it logged in to a "secure account". I thought it may be...
  8. Windows 10 Security - How do you set AUTO scans??

Windows 10 Security - How do you set AUTO scans??: I cant figure out how to set Auto Scans in Windows Security. How do you do it. Also is Windows Security looking for viruses in the background like my McAfee did?? I just deleted it and don't know if Windows is running scans....
  9. Windows security scan

Windows security scan: Hi all, Recently I ran my windows security scanner and noticed that my internet connection suddenly disappeared at some point during the scan. The same thing happened when I ran McAfee so I was wondering whether this is normal for the scanning process. as it is not...
  10. Auto Scan

Auto Scan: W10 pc with 98 days to go on a Kaspersky 2-year subscription. Until about a month ago, I think, Kaspersky did a quick auto scan on any device that I connected via USB. It has stopped doing that and I can't find how to bring it back. Perhaps it does scan immediately but...