Windows 10: Unable to see email content or attachments

Discus and support Unable to see email content or attachments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to see email content or attachments using the default windows 10 mail app using my recently purchased windows surface book 3. The account is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karthik JayantKumar, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Unable to see email content or attachments

Unable to see email content or attachments using the default windows 10 mail app using my recently purchased windows surface book 3.

The account is gmail.

For the same email - i can see the respective content and attachments - when viewed through mobile phone.

:)

Karthik JayantKumar, Jun 30, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Attaching files to email

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple days ago I am unable to attach a file to an email. I go through the normal steps and click attach and it thinks about it for about 5 seconds and then just goes back to the email with no attachment.

MelAnn1969, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Unable to see email content or attachments

Unable to attach photos in outlook emails in Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to attach photos in emails in Windows 10. I will be happy to assist you with this.

• Are you facing the issue with Microsoft office Outlook or Outllook.com web browser or Mail app?
    If you are using the Mail app, I suggest you to access Outlook.com through web browser and check if you are facing the same issue.

Please reply us with the above information and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Unable to see email content or attachments

1. Unable to see email content or attachments - Similar Threads - Unable email content

2. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to see the content of the control Panel: I am unable to see the details of the apps installed. Recently I had uninstalled an older version of Blender, to try out the new one, but after uninstalling the older version, I came up with this problem.Please help me with this thing...
  3. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see the content of the control Panel: I am unable to see the details of the apps installed. Recently I had uninstalled an older version of Blender, to try out the new one, but after uninstalling the older version, I came up with this problem.Please help me with this thing...
  4. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to attach documents to email

Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  6. Attachments to emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  7. Can't see email attachments received in Windows mail

Can't see email attachments received in Windows mail: email attachments are not visible in received messages in Windows mail client. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-email-attachments-received-in-windows/cfe4693c-adfb-499e-a15f-4de98dfcb6ee
  8. unable to see volume contents, unable to bring volumes online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to see volume contents, unable to bring volumes online: I am not sure if I have this in the correct forum - please let me know if it should be elsewhere. I have W7-64 installed on an MBR SATA SSD, and in use for several years. This disk has 2 partitions, one system & the other one is data. Now I have installed W10-64 1909 on a...
  9. Unable to add attachments to my Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to add attachments to my Hotmail emails: Hi, All was fine up until a week or so ago. I am now unable to add any attachments to my emails in Hotmail. I have set up a gmail account just to see if that would work and it did - I was able to send an email with an attachment with no problem. So it would seem to be...
  10. Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.: Cannot send email with attachments in Windiws 10. Using Icloud. rcvd error message from Windows advising could not send but no reason giving....